Marketing Program Manager, Brokerage - RobinhoodView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Marketing Program Manager, Brokerage
- Job Location
- Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY
- Job Description
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
About the team + role
We are seeking a Marketing Program Manager to join the Marketing team at Robinhood! You'll work closely with senior leadership to drive operational & executional excellence across our Brand & Product Marketing, Lifecycle, Growth, and Social teams, and have a prominent role establishing processes with cross-functional partners. This is a crucial role for enhancing & scaling our marketing capabilities — ensuring that our marketing managers, social managers, producers, strategists, and agency partners are set up for success in delivering the best work possible for our customers.
The role is located in the office location(s) listed on this job description which will align with our in-office working environment. Please connect with your recruiter for more information regarding our in-office philosophy and expectations.
What you’ll do
- Work horizontally across all Marketing Functions: Brand & Product Marketing, Lifecycle, Growth, and Social marketing teams
- Interface with key cross-functional stakeholders: Creative, Legal, Data Science, CX & Product
- Champion a culture of excellence by partnering with Marketing leadership to establish a scalable operating model to drive process efficiencies and simplification
- Build, implement, and maintain campaign toolkits, trackers and templates that continually improve the output and effectiveness of marketing team efforts
- Support the planning & objective setting processes, reporting, and communications cadences defined by assigned program’s scope
- Manage marketing information and archiving centers, ensuring documentation is kept up-to-date, files are properly archived, and that they reflect appropriate status and content
- Facilitate meetings to ensure information exchange and understanding across teams - creating and owning agendas, action items, and follow ups
- Support the budget management and tracking process specific to program area
- Onboard, coordinate, and cultivate relationships with both internal partners and external vendors and agencies specific to program area
- Ability to get into the details, manage multiple complex projects at once, and roll up your sleeves, and do hands-on work.
What you bring
- 4+ years of experience in program and/ or project management in a highly regulated industry (i.e., Fintech, Technology, or Healthcare tech) that’s worked closely with brand, product marketing, creative and legal teams
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Able to organize information quickly and at a high level in order to address potential roadblocks, define the best way forward, and communicate trade-offs where appropriate
- Strong analytical skills - can analyze and interpret data to inform marketing decisions and identify risk in projects and programs early so that mitigation steps can be taken
- Experience operating and driving work independently in a dynamic environment, and comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Diligent work ethic and ability to adapt quickly while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of asset creation (i.e. Creative, Deployment, etc.) and approval cycles (Stakeholder Reviews, Legal Approvals, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation abilities
- Ideal candidate can build positive relationships with stakeholders
- Passion for democratizing finance and a deep understanding of Robinhood's mission, products, and target customers
- Experience working in or curious about the brokerage industry
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.Zone 1 (Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, DC)$119,000—$140,000 USDZone 2 (Denver, CO; Westlake, TX; Chicago, IL)$105,000—$123,000 USDZone 3 (Lake Mary, FL)$93,000—$109,000 USD
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Robinhood Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
Robinhood Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Robinhood Founded Year
Robinhood Total Amount Raised
Robinhood Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Secondary