Marketing Operations Manager - DatabricksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Job Location
- Heredia, Costa Rica
- Job Description
The Manager, Marketing Operations is an individual contributor, reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, on our best in class Marketing Operations team. You will work with members of our global marketing team to build and execute digital and field marketing campaigns. You will have a significant impact shaping processes and advancing tech capabilities to scale the Marketing Operations global function.
The impact you will have:
- Deliver high-quality campaigns via Marketo with streamlined campaign production
- Scope and capture requirements for implementation of Marketing technology tools. (ON24, Zoom, Event tech)
- Work with Marketing stakeholders to understand business outcomes and develop solutions that meet their requirements.
- Be a trusted advisor and develop strong partnerships with all areas of marketing.
- Document existing processes and suggest improvements to optimize and scale with the growing business.
- Train business stakeholders on new processes and technology implementations.
- Manage workload in Asana and keep tasks up-to-date to ensure smooth handover between team members and stakeholders
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or marketing automation
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification (MCE) highly preferred
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent working experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Proven experience implementing/managing and supporting Marketing Technology implementations.
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.
Databricks Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Databricks Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Databricks Founded Year
Databricks Total Amount Raised
Databricks Funding RoundsView funding details