Marketing Manager (Paid Search) - OwnwellView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Marketing Manager (Paid Search)
- Job Location
- Austin, TX
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Ownwell helps property owners reduce the costs of owning real estate. Our proprietary software automatically identifies property owners that are overpaying on real estate expenses. We then manage the end-to-end process of reducing bills through tax appeals, exemptions, and corrections.
Over $40 billion is overpaid in property taxes every year, and inaccurate tax assessments disproportionately affect people of color, immigrants, as well as low-income communities.
Ownwell is well-funded and venture-backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our customer base has grown by more than 1000% year-over-year with exceptional feedback demonstrating clear product market fit. We are looking for driven and passionate team members who thrive in a collaborative, positive culture where we all win together. If this sounds like the place for you, come help us change the way everyday homeowners manage their real estate across the country.
People are our superpower! Centered in everything we do is a true sense of team. We listen and we learn from each other. We are on this rocketship together and embrace a fast-paced, truly collaborative environment. We are here to win as a team and as a company.
We’ve brought together General Appraisers, Certified Public Accountants, Property Tax Consultants, Data scientists, PhDs, best-in-class customer support representatives, and more to deliver top results for our customers.
Our core values are our guiding principles in everything we do
- Customer Obsession
- Take Ownership
- Do The Right Thing
- Go Far Together
- Accelerate Innovation
Our marketing team is in the early stages and growing quickly. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing and Growth, Carolyn Ferreira. You will have the opportunity to own the strategy and execution of some of our fastest growing marketing channels. If you are a creative problem solver, data-driven and committed to the highest quality of campaign execution, this role could be a perfect fit!
- 4-6 years of experience in paid media with a focus on paid search across Google and Bing
- Knowledge of platform campaign flow – including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing
- Problem-solving and critical thinking; the ability to develop workarounds amid sub-optimal conditions, seek multiple alternatives, and develop recommendations
- Scaled and managed annual paid search marketing budgets to seven figures
- This role supports all aspects of paid search campaigns, from strategy development, implementation, and optimization, to reporting and analysis
- Build, launch, and continuously monitor / optimize Google, Bing, and other Paid Search ad campaigns
- Own campaign structure and audit of campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, keyword strategy and keyword optimizations
- Manage the day to day management, analysis, optimizations, and operations of paid search campaigns
- Effectively synthesize performance results to optimize campaigns in real-time and provide recommendations on future initiatives based on overall learnings
- Concept and spearhead testing strategies & pursue the latest digital opportunities to keep the program competitive in the marketplace
- Identify and translate relevant consumer data into audience segments to further improve current customer targeting and segmentation in live campaigns
- Entrepreneurial culture. Own your career; we are here to support you in the journey.
- Access to First Round Network to build your community outside of Ownwell.
- Flexible PTO. We believe in giving you the flexibility to own your time off. In addition to flexible time off, you will get 11 company holidays. We offer the last week of the year to recharge and reset.
- Competitive health benefits. We care for you and your family’s health, as reflected in our benefits coverage.
- Learning support through a $1,000 stipend per year to enable investing in your individual learning needs.
- Supporting parental journey. We offer up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental and bonding leave to support your journey as a new parent.
- As applicable complimentary real estate and tax consulting licensing and renewal
Ownwell’s vision is to democratize access to real estate expertise. When we say we want to provide access, we mean providing access to everyone. To do that well, we need a team that’s broadly representative. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Ownwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status.
Ownwell Headquarters Location
Ownwell Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Ownwell Founded Year
Ownwell Total Amount Raised
Ownwell Funding RoundsView funding details