Marketing Manager - Maravai LifeSciencesView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Leland, NC, US
- Job Description
Maravai LifeSciences translates extraordinary science into everyday miracles, helping biotech, biopharma, and life sciences companies everywhere deliver novel vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics. We are global leaders in providing products and services within the fields of nucleic acid production and biologics safety testing to many of the world's leading biopharma, vaccine, diagnostics, and cell and gene therapy companies.
At Maravai, we believe that diverse perspectives are the foundation of innovation. Through an inclusive and equitable culture where every team member is inspired to bring their best selves to work, we cultivate an environment in which we can lead together, providing differentiated value to our customers, and enabling the miracles of science. For over 35 years, Maravai’s portfolio companies have served as a catalyst for innovative, lifesaving technology for humanity. Pioneering nucleotide research since its inception, we are now leading the way in the rapidly expanding mRNA market.
Your next role as a Miracle Maker
Cygnus Technologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a #MiracleMaker to join our Marketing team as a Marketing Manager. As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing global content marketing campaigns to generate awareness and demand for our portfolio of bioprocess impurity products, including Host Cell Protein ELISA, Other Bioprocess Impurity ELISA, Host Cell DNA Assays, and Viral Clearance solutions. This individual will specifically participate in development and planning of compelling customer-centric content in conjunction with the commercial team to drive new customer acquisition, deepen engagement, and motivate customers to act. The Marketing Manager will use their marketing experience, strong technical background in the life sciences industry, and customer centricity to promote our process-related impurity analytical products and services into specific customer segments.
How you will make an impact:
- Create technical/scientific marketing collateral in various forms (e.g., case studies, technical notes, application notes, whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, web copy) and translate technical messaging to all aspects of a multi-channel marketing campaign.
- Guide the development of copy and creative content for applicable markets (e.g., biologics, vaccine development, cell and gene therapy)
- Leverage existing content and/or develop new content for use in a mix of outbound marketing channels including, but not limited to, website, email, social media, advertising placements, print, paid, and organic search to achieve high ROI in support of short- and long-term business objectives
- Manage and monitor the effectiveness of content, including marketing campaign downloads and new product launches, and direct adjustments to ensure maximum ROI on activities.
- Work cross-functionally with technical and scientific personnel, graphic designers, marketing operations, and sales teams to create and deliver campaigns that drive monetization of product offerings.
- Lead customer acquisition, retention, and conversion activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns and projects.
- Partner closely with the marketing team to develop and execute personalized, relevant, and timely marketing initiatives within brand guidelines to increase customer retention and frequency metrics.
- Advocate the consistent application of brand standards across experiences.
- Experience in bioprocessing / cell culture / impurity testing / immunoassays or a related field is a plus.
- Performs other functions and duties as required
The skills and experience that you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience including life sciences, biotechnology, marketing, analytics.
- Experience in driving B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns required.
- Exceptional communication, organization, analytical, and project management skills.
- Strong technical messaging skillset: understand complex scientific topics, distill the key elements, create concise messaging capturing value proposition to anchor the message for different audiences
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing channels (e.g., web, email, social media, third-party publishers) and tools (Pardot, Salesforce, Linked-in)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Creation of marketing collateral, including but not limited to: conference messaging, banners, presentation slides, flyers, brochures, and posters.
- End-to-end execution of digital marketing campaigns in multiple digital channels, including email, social media, onsite merchandising, display online advertising, trigger-based emails, and web content/microsites.
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance and make adjustments accordingly.
The benefits of being a #MiracleMaker:
- You have the potential to change, improve, and save lives around the world.
- You have the opportunity to be a part owner in Maravai through RSU grants and optional employee stock purchase plans.
- We offer comprehensive medical plans and HSA/FSA options.
- Fertility & family planning assistance.
- A variety of additional optional benefits and insurance options, including pet insurance.
- Retirement contributions.
- Holidays & Paid Time Off.
See a comprehensive list of benefits at our Benefits & growth site at https://www.maravai.com/careers/benefits-and-growth/
To view more opportunities to become a #MiracleMaker, visit our career site at https://www.maravai.com/careers/
Maravai LifeSciences is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HIRING SCAM ALERT
Recently, individuals impersonating Maravai LifeSciences Human Resources members have offered fraudulent interviews and job offers to unsuspecting candidates. To help protect you from these scam artists, please be aware that:
- Maravai LifeSciences will never interview a candidate over RingCentral, similar messaging apps or social media (e.g. Telegram, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc.)
- Maravai LifeSciences will never send a company check or ask an applicant to pay a fee or purchase at home work/training materials in connection with an application for employment.
- Maravai LifeSciences will never provide excess money to an applicant and ask the applicant to write a check for repayment.
If you have any doubt about a job offer or any other communication purporting to come from Maravai LifeSciences, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have been a victim of fraud, you can report this activity at: www.iC3.gov or www.stopfraud.gov.
Maravai LifeSciences Headquarters Location
San Diego, CA
Maravai LifeSciences Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Maravai LifeSciences Founded Year
Maravai LifeSciences Total Amount Raised
Maravai LifeSciences Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity