Marketing Manager, Customer Experience - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Marketing Manager, Customer Experience
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Customer Marketing Manager
The Customer Marketing Manager in North America will manage our customer education and up-sell efforts in the US and Canada, and uplevel Adyen’s marketing coordination with its merchants. This role will work from our San Francisco office and report directly to our Head of Acquisition Marketing, North America.
The ideal candidate is an effective team player with strategic thinking skills, strong project management skills, and a “can do” attitude. Great communication skills are a must, as you will work closely with internal stakeholders across sales, product, marketing, global Adyen teams and our merchant ecosystem. A wide degree of creativity and self-motivation is expected.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain the Education Program in North America with the goal of improving the self-service level of our merchant base. Coordinate with Product and Support teams to identify local needs and to ensure the correct user content
- Execute key assets for merchant education and campaign fulfillment, including webinar and video content strategies, socials, newsletters, and more, to successfully onboard and engage customers during their journey with Adyen
- Partner closely with our network of global marketeers and account managers to help building and rolling out the education program in the US and Canada
- Identify with the Account Manager team leads Share of Wallet and up-sell opportunities, set up goals and build a plan to achieve them
- Centralize customer case studies efforts in NA. Work with the Sales, Account Management and Marketing teams to build an annual plan and execute it (for Events, PR & Content).
- Optimize the performance of the education program and of our Customer activities. Continuously identify new areas and opportunities
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in working in a customer focused environment
- Passionate about on-going learning, especially in regards to industry best practice and new technological opportunities that can be applied in your role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a unique ability to educate others on the technology’s business benefits
- Preference to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment
- Strong project management skills with affinity for effective collaboration with different teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, 20%+.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments:
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique; we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds