Marketing Events Manager - SprintRayView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Marketing Events Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Events Manager will take a leadership role on the team when it comes to corporate, sales, and brand events. While they will need to delegate many of the details to vendors, they also need to ensure that every detail is executed completely, accurately, and on time. We're looking for a professional with progressive and demonstrated success in coordinating and executing all aspects of an event including email, social media, in-booth activations, sales materials, etc.
The successful candidate will need a dynamic personality and a proven ability to coordinate among multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including managing expectations, providing solutions, and balancing a collaborative approach.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own internal and external events and trade show calendar
- Manage SprintRay events and trade shows from start to finish (booking, event logistics, vendors)
- Help plan internal and external facing communicating plans for all events and trade shows (Pre-, during, and post-event)
- Work with 3rd party vendors, creative team and sales team on all trade show related activities, planning and collateral needs to ensure timely and smooth execution
- Work with the creative team and external print vendor to organize print material and swag for marketing, sales, and channel teams to utilize for events, trade shows, campaigns, etc.
- Support the marketing team on brand campaign activations, strategy, and more
- Collaborate with the People Services team to develop and distribute content internally, plan SprintRay functions, and onboard new employees
- Coordinate SprintRay’s annual user symposium meeting
- Help ensure SprintRay’s brand is properly promoted for all events
- Research new events and sponsorship opportunities for SprintRay
- Collaborate with sales staff and sales administrator on all events data via Salesforce
- Manage onsite promotions and customer/partner events
- 5+ years’ experience in event planning
- 7+ years of proven marketing experience with demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and think strategically
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and take direction well
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of social media channels and management tools
- Creative, clear communicator, with strong attention to detail
- Salesforce.com experience
- Experience with HubSpot or comparable marketing automation tool
- Ability to travel (30-50%)
The salary band that this position falls into ranges from $85,000 to $135,000, with some differences for locations outside of California. SprintRay uses broad banding. Actual salary is based on position, market factors, location, experience, and qualifications.
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
SprintRay Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
SprintRay Founded Year
SprintRay Total Amount Raised
SprintRay Funding RoundsView funding details