Marketing Associate (Temporary 4 - 6 months) - HeliogenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Marketing Associate (Temporary 4 - 6 months)
- Job Location
- Pasadena, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Heliogen is a renewable energy technology company focused on decarbonizing industry and empowering a sustainable civilization. Powered by AI, computer vision, and robotics, Heliogen’s concentrating solar thermal solutions turn sunlight into heat, steam, power or green hydrogen fuel to help industries such as mining, cement, steel, and transportation transition to clean energy. For ambitious business and technology professionals seeking to have a meaningful impact on climate change and the health of humanity and our planet, Heliogen offers the opportunity to address global challenges through collaboration with a world-class, dynamic team of forward-thinking leaders.
The Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting our marketing initiatives and ensuring the smooth running of our demand generation campaigns, brand awareness, and corporate communications activities. This individual will work under the supervision of the Communications Manager to assist with marketing coordination, event planning, materials procurement, and social media management.
Marketing Campaigns and Event Planning
- Coordinate logistics for marketing events including venue selection, attendee management, and event promotion.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure successful event execution.
- Assist in tracking campaign performance and making necessary adjustments for optimization.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Liaise with vendors, partners, and internal departments to facilitate smooth marketing operations.
- Plan and procure marketing materials and services needed for various marketing projects.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to generate new marketing ideas and strategies.
Social Media Management
- Assist in creating engaging content for company's social media channels, under the supervision of the Communications Manager.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends
- Assist in tracking and analyzing social media metrics to gauge the success of social media campaigns and strategies.
- Enter campaign data accurately and efficiently to track metrics for marketing campaigns.
- Generate reports from campaign data to help the team make informed decisions.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies.
Desirable Experiences & Skills:
- College-level study or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with social media platforms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Heliogen was created at Idealab, the leading technology incubator, and became a public company (NYSE: HLGN) in December 2021. For more information about Heliogen, please visit heliogen.com.
Heliogen Headquarters Location
Heliogen Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Heliogen Founded Year
Heliogen Total Amount Raised
Heliogen Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity