Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations - BrightcoveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
- Job Location
- Job Description
MANAGER, TALENT ACQUISITION OPERATIONS
We're seeking an energetic and motivated Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations to manage the recruiting operations team to maintain and optimize processes, evaluate, implement, and maintain talent acquisition technologies to increase efficiencies and improve candidate experience. Additionally, this person will build and maintain talent acquisition reporting to establish and optimize key recruitment metrics.
We have ambitious recruiting goals, and are looking for a person that can deliver the operational support the Talent Acquisition team needs to recruit effectively and report out key indicators to the business. If you can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done with passion and innovation, Brightcove is the place for you! You will report into the Director, HR Operations and partner closely with , Talent Acquisition,HR Operations team members, recruiters and HR business partners.
- Drives continuous improvement within the TA team, with a keen focus on operational excellence , quality data, process design and stakeholder experience.
- Evaluate, implement and maintain talent acquisition technologies to increase efficiencies and improve candidate experience
- Provide critical management of talent acquisition reports and communication related to optimize key recruitment metrics and other assigned tasks to the TA Operations team. This includes timely reporting for HR Leadership team, managing existing vendors, focusing recruiters on more effectively using our Applicant Tracking
- Provide administrative and troubleshooting support for all talent acquisition tools and systems
- Manage and oversee immigration program
- Oversee talent acquisition vendor relationships, contracts, and invoices.
- Work closely with the senior members of the TA team to enable the recruiters to be resourced effectively. This includes leveraging existing training resources and building new ones as needed that include milestone deliverables.
- Forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners to deliver clean data and process improvements.
- Recommend ideas related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Brightcove’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer and an exceptional candidate experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar
- 3+ years leading a team
- You should be able to demonstrate extensive and exceptional, global mentorship and embody the leadership capabilities to work with stakeholders effectively.
- Has led immigration program to include policy
- Global experience required. North America, EMEA and APAC highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Ability to build strong relationships across all stakeholder groups
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition solutions including ATS, CRM, Digital Interviewing, Assessment.
- Greenhouse Experience Preferred.
- Out of the box thinker who enjoys solving problems
- Broad understanding of EEOC compliance, Applicant Data Privacy, AAP & GDPR
- Familiarity with non-US recruitment practices
- Work Arrangement - Remote, Hybrid or On-site.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as generous PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We offer Remote, Hybrid, and Onsite work arrangements. Our US based office is located in downtown Boston, in Fort Point harbor. This Brightcove office has an open working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe and we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove … and more!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you need any accommodations for your interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brightcove Headquarters Location
Brightcove Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Brightcove Founded Year
Brightcove Total Amount Raised
Brightcove Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity