Manager, Talent Acquisition - CAS | G&A - AuditBoardView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Talent Acquisition - CAS | G&A
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Manager, Talent Acquisition - CAS/G&A
Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why this role is exciting:
This is a player-coach role where you will be managing a team, partnering with leadership, and reporting on data for our Customer Advisory Services and G&A organizations. You will act as a strategic advisor to drive the recruiting process and scale it for efficiency while coaching your team to provide a best-in-class partnership. You are a data-driven leader and will influence optimal outcomes for the teams you support.
Attributes of a successful candidate
- Minimum of 8 years of technical recruiting experience, in a full cycle capacity
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a team
- Experience building and scaling teams, designing processes and driving change management with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated experience as a data-driven leader, and strategic advisor to stakeholders
- Systems oriented
- Demonstrated experience using and strong market knowledge tied to social media and professional networks
- Currently, employ a structured interview process
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Experience with ATS and CRM tools, Greenhouse experience preferred
- Passionate about marrying business priorities to opportunities for candidates
- Strong strategic sourcing skills, ability to train and coach
- Passionate about Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Flexible vacation
- LYOB! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k matching
- Fun company and team outings!
AuditBoard Headquarters Location
AuditBoard Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
AuditBoard Founded Year
AuditBoard Total Amount Raised
AuditBoard Funding RoundsView funding details