Manager, Supply Chain - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Supply Chain
- Job Location
- New York
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Team Lead, Supply Chain
As the North America Supply Chain Team Manager, based in New York, you will lead a team that helps create and execute Adyen’s supply chain strategy. You will guide and develop the team members that manage Adyen’s payment terminal program while helping grow new aspects of the business in card issuing and data center hardware. Day-to-day you collaborate with multiple teams and offices (including our HQ in Amsterdam) across Adyen, such as Product, Engineering, and Account Management, ensuring your team has the resources, information, and voice they need to succeed. As our company is exponentially growing, so is our function. You will therefore play a crucial role in contributing to the global supply chain strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute the overall supply chain strategy as it relates to Adyen’s broader business goals.
- Ensure all team members have clear roles and expectations and empower them to expand on that foundation.
- Provide coaching in areas including but not limited to: demand planning, process implementation, vendor management, and cross-functional projects.
- Serve as a senior stakeholder and subject matter expert, providing strategic and consultative advice to influence and fulfill the overall strategy.
- Set clear individual and team goals focused on quality, growth, and sustainability.
- Create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture.
- Recruit and retain new team members in line with the Adyen culture and required skills.
Who you are:
- You are a people leader and have experience leading operational teams, preferably in a supply chain environment.
- You are innovative, love dealing with ambiguity, have strong problem-solving capabilities and enjoy establishing processes and procedures
- Payments or Fintech experience is not required, but you must be able to communicate your enthusiasm for the space
- You can make quick informed decisions and prioritize requests for both internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with others clearly and empathetically
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally where required.
- You resonate with our Adyen Formula - learn more here!
- 3+ years experience in managing teams and developing operational strategies.
- 5+ years experience in supply chain operations, consulting, or a related field.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds