Manager, Solution Engineering - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Solution Engineering
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Manager, Solutions Engineering
As a Manager, Solutions Engineering, you will lead a team of technical experts who handle complex merchant projects. This team works with Adyen's largest merchants globally to solution, consult, troubleshoot, implement, and launch scalable technical integrations.
The Manager, Solutions Engineering will need to work closely with different teams globally, such as Sales, Account Management, Engineering, and Product in order to provide an exceptional merchant experience. The ability to foster cross-team collaboration and individual curiosity will also be key to success.
Further, you will also be involved with strategic company initiatives that help shape the team, and prepare for growth and/or changes.
What you’ll do
- Lead the team as a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying technology stack, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Recruit talented Implementation Engineers who can contribute to both Adyen’s and our merchant’s growth
- Coach and mentor members of the Implementation team to resolve technical challenges for Adyen’s merchants and grow their careers
- Define and clearly communicate objectives and goals for the Implementation team
- Track team progress and success, and present results to Senior Leadership
Who you are:
- You are a people leader, and have experience developing technical teams
- You are innovative, with strong problem-solving capabilities and able to define robust processes and procedures
- You are able to serve as an escalation point to varied technical requests and merchant challenges
- Payments or Fintech experience is not required, but you must be able to communicate your enthusiasm for the space
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally where required.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds