Manager, Provider Network Development & Performance - WelbeHealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Provider Network Development & Performance
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At WelbeHealth, we’re transforming the reality of senior care by providing an all-inclusive healthcare option to the most vulnerable senior population, functioning as both a care provider and care plan to those we serve.
As we continue to expand our network to meet the care needs of our participants, the Manager of Provider Network Development and Performance will play a critical part in further developing our preferred provider program to continue exceptional partnerships with our network providers who share a value-based approach.
Essential Job Duties:
• Develop, maintain, and monitor end-to-end the health plan services preferred provider program within region by creating and/or enhancing key value-based incentives for specialty and assisted living facilities
• Establish strong, trusted relationships with contracted partners resulting in optimal performance and partner satisfaction
• Collaborate with provider relations leadership on partner engagement and education, as well as identification of opportunities for performance remediation
• Leverage data to formulate incentive strategy, inform prioritization, and tell a clear and compelling story for network partners
• Prepare letter of agreement templates and negotiate optimal rates within MediCal/Medicare environments across varying provider categories
• Create and Train Provider Network Team on the Joint Operating Meeting visit standards and categories, with emphasis on Assisted Living Facility oversight.
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Provider Relations, Network Management, Provider Contracting, partnership’s role and/or performance management scope within healthcare climate with clear outcomes-based accountabilities
· Strong analytical acumen with comfortability navigating ambiguity while building strong relationships with our providers, team members, etc.
· Flexibility to spearhead on-site visits with our providers within established region
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in meaningful ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
· Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
· Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
· And additional benefits
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com
WelbeHealth Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
WelbeHealth Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
WelbeHealth Founded Year
WelbeHealth Total Amount Raised
WelbeHealth Funding RoundsView funding details