Manager, Professional Services - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Professional Services
- Job Location
- Remote - United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
A Manager, Professional Services manages a team within the Professional Services organization. This person is responsible for creating a culture of customer success while developing a team that will ensure Acquia’s Professional Services organization can meet partner and customer needs now and into the future.
- Creating a self-regulating organization in which the organization acts and performs as expected even when the manager is not present
- Building, adapting and or managing development plans, frameworks, methodologies and offerings to address change
- Align KPIs to Acquia strategic goals and Executive leadership metrics
- Resolving issues that escalate beyond the team
- Developing new service offerings that support Acquia’s growth
- Accountable for the successful development, management, mentoring and empowerment of a highly motivated and engaged teams to build strong partnerships with internal Acquia team, customers and partners
- Creating effective flow of information to and from team members (i.e., top down and bottom up communication)
- Representing Professional Services at global and regional events
- As needed, assume any number of the responsibilities of the team
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Experience managing teams within a matrixed organization
- Able to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to collaborate asynchronously in a multi-time zone environment
- Experience managing multiple projects/programs with combined $5MM+ annual budget
- Minimum 10 years experience in an applicable professional services field
- Experience in complex Drupal implementations
- Strong experience in Agile software development
- Provide the technical standards for quality, performance and security to your team
- Possesses a philosophy of automation and reusability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- Travel, as necessary
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds