Manager, New Verticals - DashMart Inventory - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, New Verticals - DashMart Inventory
- Job Location
- Chicago, IL; Austin, TX; St. Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; Dallas, TX; Milwaukee, MN; Houston, TX; San Antonio, TX; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH
- Job Description
About the Team
DashMart is a new team at DoorDash focused on building a new type of convenience store, offering both household essentials and local restaurant favorites to our customers' doorsteps.
About the Role
We're looking to hire a Manager, New Verticals - DashMart Inventory who will drive inventory management improvements by working closely with both our central inventory team and local operational leaders. The Manager will build and implement local inventory solutions, travel to DashMart locations to understand, root-cause, and mitigate pain points, and coordinate with ops leadership to drive business and metric improvement. They will act as the primary connection between our Inventory Management team and our Regional General Managers.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop a deep understanding of the DashMart business and our inventory management strategy
- Coordinate between central and local inventory stakeholders on central process changes & local pain points
- Use SQL to build new tooling, develop process-enabling reporting, and debug existing analysis
- Meet regularly with our Regional General Managers to align on progress against goals and go-forward plans across the region's stores
- Coordinate with local leadership to help execute our local product assortment and merchandising strategy, as required
We're excited about you because…
- You have 4-8 years of experience in tech, operations, strategy, consulting, banking, or a related field
- You are proficient in SQL & Excel
- You are open to travel - this role will require 20-30% travel time
- You have experience leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details