Manager, Network Development - Pair TeamView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Network Development
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About Pair Team
Pair Team is on a mission to improve the wellbeing of underserved communities by connecting them to high-quality care.
Pair Team cares for the highest-need Medicaid recipients through a community-led, virtual care model. We take responsibility for the whole person by addressing not just clinical needs, but also health-related social needs such as housing instability and food access. We partner with local community-based organizations like shelters and safety net providers to coordinate care alongside our multidisciplinary care team to improve the wellbeing of underserved individuals and communities with Arc, our data driven community health platform.
- Trust: We consistently strive to earn the trust of our patients and their families, our network partners, and our teammates.
- Growth: We grow together – as a company and as individuals.
- Accountability: We act like owners and take pride in our work.
- Act beyond yourself: Our vision and impact goes beyond ourselves and so must our actions.
About the Opportunity
As a Manager, Network Development you'll be responsible for contracting and closing new prospective partners across Los Angeles and bringing access to high quality clinical care to the most underserved communities. You will collaborate closely with our Network Directors, Network Development Team to manage your book of business, sell to prospects, contract with our partners, and convert new opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects of Pair Team provider contracting and relationship management process - including building, nurturing, and maintaining positive working relationships between Pair Team and its network of providers.
- Manage/outreach to a pipeline of curated, qualified Network prospects (including Physicians, Community Based Organizations, FQHCs, IPAs, county systems, and Medicaid plans) across multiple markets
- Outreach Network prospects to introduce Pair Team, influence decision-makers, and ultimately deliver executed contracts
- Maintain excellent pipeline documentation in Hubspot
- Attend conferences and industry events to build relationships and introduce Pair Team to key audiences (as needed)
- Research new Network sources and channels of relationship development
- Consistently achieve targets to ensure revenue and growth objectives
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience in Provider Relations or a contracting role; ideally with some experience in growing new territories or markets (Health Plans a plus)
- Experience with CRM systems (Hubspot a plus) and diligent tracking
- Excellent organization skills to meet goals and deadlines
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Thrive working with multiple systems and processes
- Extremely detailed oriented and enjoy multitasking
- Proven track record of hitting key metrics
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Passion for helping individuals experiencing complex chronic needs such as homelessness, severe mental illness, and substance use disorder
- Reliable transportation for client meetings in Los Angeles
Because We Value You:
- Competitive Compensation: $80,000 - $95,000 annual salary (depending on experience) + commission
- Equity compensation package
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Opportunity for rapid career progression with plenty of room for personal growth!
- Monthly $100 work from home expense stipend
- Flexible vacation policy with unlimited time off
- Work entirely from the comfort of your own home
Pair Team Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Pair Team Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Pair Team Founded Year
Pair Team Total Amount Raised
Pair Team Funding RoundsView funding details