Manager, Marketing (Lifecycle Marketing Manager) - TripActionsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Marketing (Lifecycle Marketing Manager)
- Job Location
- Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Growth
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager at TripActions will be the establisher and owner of a highly performing, data-driven user communication system. You’ll be driving growth in online sign-ups, consumption, and revenue, across all of TripActions’ growth products - from travel, expense & cards to partnerships and our loyalty programs.
You’ll evaluate the best ways to hit our goals by conducting research, formulating hypotheses, producing content, running tests and driving great insights. You will work closely with stakeholders from across the business, including product, engineering, design, finance, operations, and more to drive the business forward.
Strong creative writing skills, familiarity with lifecycle marketing channels and strategies, a natural desire to be part of a team, and a positive, engaged attitude are all imperative.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop email, sms, push and in-app marketing automations that accelerate acquisition, retention and revenue growth
- Identify creative messaging, design language and value offerings that resonate with the market and drives action
- Run experiments at scale, analyze and share results, trends, and insights
- Produce world-class creative content
- Work with engineering, product, sales, and broader marketing to align on strategy and deliver rapid iterations
- Manage relationships with partners and suppliers and come up with promotions and collaborations that drive results.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a lifecycle marketing or similar role, communicating with a US-based audience in an either B2B or B2C field.
- Proven success building user communication campaigns that drove results. We’ll ask you to present the tactics you took and the outcomes that followed.
- An analytical, strategic thinker and a can-doer, someone who cuts to the chase quickly, sees the big picture and rolls up their sleeves to get things done
- An excellent copywriter with a strong sense for style and impactful copy
TripActions Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
TripActions Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
TripActions Founded Year
TripActions Total Amount Raised
TripActions Funding RoundsView funding details