Manager, Marketing Insights and Analysis - CuyanaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Marketing Insights and Analysis
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This marketing team member will serve a critical role in the development of data-driven insights and recommendations to help drive growth. You will be responsible for providing strategic analytical support for marketing programs throughout the customer lifecycle across channels. You will help identify actionable intelligence from disparate data sources through analysis and produce reports and dashboards for the organization. You will use various analytical methods such as data-mining, segmentation, customer profiling, and a test-and-learn approach to provide actionable insights to key business partners. If you thrive in environments where you play a central role in driving actionable insights by solving strategic and highly analytical problems, we’d love to hear from you.
We will consider remote locations in the US - although must be able to work Pacific Time hours.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability; sick, vacation, and holiday pay; commuter benefit, 401k, Bonus and generous employee discount.
- Identify, develop, and socialize key marketing acquisition, retention, and loyalty metrics to track performance and marketing efficacy
- Build, operationalize, and track performance indicators and dashboards to proactively highlight opportunities and recommend solutions
- Develop performance models to forecast various marketing programs scenarios to enable efficient channel mix, short to long term marketing planning
- Provide in-depth marketing programs analysis for A/B testing, lifecycle marketing programs, promotional incentives
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to uncover revenue generation opportunities by deep-diving into specific areas such as acquisition and retention across the customer base
- Manage marketing database; including customer segmentation and on-going database hygiene
- Interpret and present program performance analysis to key stakeholders and executives to influence strategic data-driven decisions
- 4-6 years experience in strategy consulting, data science, or business intelligence supporting a marketing department
- Retail, e-commerce, or financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience with predictive modeling, customer segmentation, and customer lifetime value analysis
- Strong business acumen with the ability to bridge the gap between hard marketing goals, imperfect data and a mixed technology environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity combined with a knack for recognizing correlations, trends, and statistical irregularities
- Ability to effectively manipulate large and complex datasets using your advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, and statistical analysis packages
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
At Cuyana, we embrace our fewer, better mindset. Focusing on things that make a meaningful difference in our work: creating opportunities for our people, for our business and for women's lives - through our Core Values.
- Cultivate Community – Lead with vulnerability & integrity, be inclusive, reach out, pitch in
- Create Excellence – Prioritize for impact, be accountable & decisive, deliver results
- Build & Evolve – Push the status quo, bring solutions & find path forward, foster feedback, learn & evolve
Compensation range for this role is $130,000 - 140,000, commensurate with experience.
Cuyana Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Cuyana Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Cuyana Founded Year
Cuyana Total Amount Raised
Cuyana Funding RoundsView funding details