Manager, International Operations - Drive - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, International Operations - Drive
- Job Location
- New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA
- Job Description
About the Team
DoorDash Drive is our company’s hypergrowth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers, and retailers around the world. The Drive International team leads global expansion, one of the most exciting growth opportunities at DoorDash. We focus on the restaurant and new vertical segments and empower local teams to grow the Drive business in the international markets.
We’re looking for a manager who can work closely with the Drive teams across the globe to share and establish best practices and form a global playbook for DoorDash Drive.
About the Role
As the Drive product expert, you will be in charge of launching and growing the Drive Platform in the non-US markets. You will build strategy and work on projects to grow your business segments, work with the cross-functional and in-country teams to execute your strategy and solve operational problems along the way. You will report to the Senior Manager of our International Platform Strategy & Operations team in our DoorDash International organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Scope, launch, and grow the Drive Platform in international markets
- Develop ideas to grow Drive in international markets, test them, and build a playbook for the Drive global practice
- Develop deep and meaningful relationships with Drive teams around the world, laser-focused on accelerating growth
You day to day will look like
- Strategy (20%): Build strategy and plan to grow LOB you are responsible for
- Ops (50%): Work with the cross-functional and in-country teams to execute your strategy and solve operational problems along the way
- Business reporting (20%): Create and manage a dashboard to track business performance
- Coaching and training (10%): Develop enablement materials, run trainings and demonstrate best practice for the in-country team
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years of experience in strategy and operations, management consulting, investment banking and / or finance; including high-growth or early-stage technology startup experience
- You have a BA/BS degree or an additional 4 years of work experience in business fields
- MBA degree is a plus
- You are customer-focused and have client-facing experience
- You can spearhead initiatives, work cross-functionally, and succeed in a team environment
- You can draw meaningful insights and provide recommendations by analyzing complex datasets
- You have strong written and verbal communication and presentations skills
- You have high proficiency in excel and can create executive-facing presentations
Nice to Haves
- Ability to speak, read and write Japanese
- Experience working internationally
- Proficiency in SQL, Salesforce, Data visualization tools (Looker, Sigma,Tableau etc)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details