Manager, ERP - FictivView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, ERP
- Job Location
- Remote - USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Impact in this Role
We have a big vision for what manufacturing should be, and we are determined to make that vision real.
Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries - from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. They inspire us to develop systems to move faster, build higher quality products and shape the future of manufacturing
Our ERP system is the backbone for managing and fulfilling orders.
In this role,
- You will configure, enhance, integrate, and support Fictiv’s ERP.
- Bring your expertise in supply chain and manufacturing and take charge in driving the solutions for the complex business problems.
- Take ownership of the ERP implementation.
- Manage the teams and take the responsibility for creating and delivering functionality.
- Coach and mentor the team members and help them grow their skills, improve teamwork and encourage transparent communication.
- Work with cross-functional teams in making sure that all systems integrate seamlessly.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering, Fulfillment Systems.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Improving Efficiencies Using Technology – Partner with our manufacturing team to identify inefficiencies in our tools and process. With your understanding of systems and how they fit together, you offer technology alternatives to manual work and enable us to improve team productivity.
- Lead Business Outcomes – Align the engineering team to work on the highest impact areas for the business. This requires the ability to understand, digest, and communicate business requirements across multiple stakeholders.
- Resolving Team and Technical Challenges – You will build strong relationships with the team and bring out their full engagement and creativity.
- Be the functional lead of our ERP implementation and interface with other engineering leaders, developers, architects, and operations lead.
- Participate in design, implementation, testing, debugging, performance tuning, documentation, validation, and support.
- Development of operating procedures and training of service personnel and end-users as needed.
- Understand business drivers and processes to identify business requirements, risk, and dependencies and translate those into mitigation plans and maintainable software components.
- Work with limited supervision and some guidance.
- Oversee delivery work and project, manage technical teams in India, and coordinate with them on ERP project roadmap items.
- Prepare and present to all levels of senior management.
- Breadth of knowledge and understanding of ERP implementation methodologies.
- 8+ years of experience building ERP solutions with good knowledge across core modules.
- 3+ years of experience managing direct reports.
- Manufacturing and Supply chain experience.
- Python experience is a plus.
- You are a motivated individual, committed to teamwork, a quick learner, an independent thinker, with keen problem-solving skills, and vast experience in ERP software, and are willing to learn, operate, and progress in domain areas outside of previous job experience.
- You have extensive knowledge and understanding of business processes & system architecture, with excellent program management, mentoring, team leadership, crisis management, budget management, communication, vendor relationship/management, development of technical/functional documentation, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with dependencies, set priorities, and deliver projects from concept to end-users while meeting all deadlines and delivery schedules.
- Extensive experience in planning, design, management, and hands-on implementation of complex heterogeneous information systems such as ERP, CRM, PLM, Etc.
- Experience in hiring and building a team.
- Sound knowledge of version control system tools like git and its tools available in the market such as Jira, Github, Bitbucket, Atlassisan.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Fictiv is continuing to expand our remote US workforce. Recent hires include professionals located in:
Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Maryland (MA), Massachusetts (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), South Carolina (SC), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington D.C. (DC), Washington State (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI) and Wyoming (WY)
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.
Fictiv Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Fictiv Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Fictiv Founded Year
Fictiv Total Amount Raised
Fictiv Funding RoundsView funding details