Manager, Data Analytics - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Data Analytics
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Manager, Data Analytics
Adyen is looking for a passionate and experienced leader to scale our Data, Strategy and Experimentation team that’s turning data into value for our customers. You and your team will partner with our strategic merchants to run experimentations and provide actionable insights to improve overall Adyen’s offering. You will guide and develop Data Analysts that turn ad hoc insights into long term scalable solutions.
What you’ll do
- Data Strategy - Work with local and global leadership teams to align on data strategy and prioritization. Develop mid to long term strategy, manage sprint planning and stakeholder engagement.
- Analyze – Partner with internal and top global merchants effectively communicate actionable insights and improve our payment optimizations.
- Build to Scale - Turning ad hoc findings to scalable solutions that benefit all merchants. Build framework and best practices to develop global alignment as we scale
- Hire, Grow, Retain: Recruit and hire diverse talented Data Analysts who will help Adyen and our merchants grow. Coach and mentor members of the Data team to create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture
Who you are
- You are a people leader and have experience leading technical teams.
- You have great verbal and written communication skills, and are comfortable talking to tech & non-tech, as well as merchants and internal stakeholders from every part of the business
- You are innovative, love dealing with ambiguity, have strong problem-solving capabilities and enjoy establishing processes and procedures.
- You understand the importance of data accuracy, automation and scaling, and can translate business needs into robust data models and solutions. Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with proficiency in tools such as R, Python, and database SQL. Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Something about client first thinking and empathetic way of solving problems
- You resonate with our Adyen Formula - learn more here!
Other Job Details:
- Based in San Francisco Office
- Some domestic and international travel required
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds