Manager, Customer Technical Support - BehavoxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Customer Technical Support
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As a Support Manager, you will responsible for team management (1x1s, hiring, training, performance management, schedule management etc). You will be the point of contact for internal & external escalations, including SLA breach prevention. You will lead improvements to processes, documentation and service quality. You will have a chance to expand your and your team's technical skills, and be exposed to a great deal of fascinating technologies that will give you valuable insights into the behaviour of Big Data systems in production.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Support Manager to:
1. Have the real possibility of making a strong impact to both team dynamics and business results.
2. Work with an experienced management team focused on doing the right things and delivering results.
3. Be part of a great company in full growth mode, training others whilst also learning yourself.
What You'll Bring
- A deep and genuine interest in Behavox as demonstrated by a connection to its mission, marketplace and/or technologies
- Leadership experience in a management role of a Support team (ideally supporting enterprise B2B customers)
- Experience with hiring, firing and performance management of internal teams and organizing work with 3rd party customer service providers
- Can summarize core project management principles and exemplify experience in managing project timelines, budgets, and resources
- Experience and/or education needed to apply technical skills and knowledge to understand and address technical platform issues
What You'll Do
- Effectively lead and manage a team of customer support professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement
- Communicate clearly and empathetically and handle high-stress customer-facing situations and escalations, demonstrating resilience and effective problem-solving skills to defuse tense interactions and reach satisfactory resolutions
- Manage Customer Support projects effectively and to achieve long-term objectives while meeting all the day-to-day targets
- Analyze customer interactions and feedback and implement data-driven processes and strategies to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Use technical skills and knowledge to undersand technical issues with the complex software platforms
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include great health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.
Behavox Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Behavox Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Behavox Founded Year
Behavox Total Amount Raised
Behavox Funding RoundsView funding details