Manager, Corporate FP&A and Investor Relations - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Manager, Corporate FP&A and Investor Relations
- Job Location
- New York City
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
To help support our growth, MongoDB is looking to hire a Manager, Corporate FP&A and Investor Relations to join the Finance team. In this role, you will work with our Corporate FP&A team on various go-to-market projects, competitive analysis, ad-hoc analyses, build financial models, and assist in the creation of board materials. Additionally, this will be MongoDB’s first dedicated IR hire, and you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior executives in crafting MongoDB’s financial story for investors by supporting all aspects of Investor Relations. The role will report to the Director of Corporate FP&A.
This position requires a driven self-starter who is able to work comfortably with stakeholders across the organization, has excellent written and oral communication skills and takes tasks from start to finish. Additionally, you should be excited about learning and taking on projects supporting the broader Finance teams, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Provide support for company revenue forecasting, including analysis on bookings, sales productivity, commissions and revenue
- Help drive the annual planning process; prepare monthly and quarterly board and executive reporting
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and build financial models to inform teams on operating strategies, investment recommendations, and new business opportunities
- Manage company IR calendar, including quarterly earnings cycle, investor conferences, non-deal roadshows, and investor calls
- Support quarterly earnings process by helping prepare earnings call scripts, press releases, investor presentation, Q&A documents, and other prep materials
- Assist in the quarterly review of our 10Ks, 10Qs, and 8Ks
- Monitor and internally summarize industry trends and peers’ commentary and financial results by continuously tracking sell-side research, financial news, and transcripts
- 5-7 years of experience in sell side equity research, investor relations at a public company, or buy side experience, preferably in the technology sector
- Market understanding of enterprise software and specific areas of knowledge or technical experience in databases/API/Big Data/SaaS/Analytics experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility (open to change) and ability to learn on the fly
- Drive for results & high sense of urgency
- Rigorous attention to detail
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details