MacOS Automation Engineer - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- MacOS Automation Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. The people of Adyen are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Overview of the role
The Device management team at Adyen is made of System Engineers that are striving towards automation of the endpoint operating systems. With a hands-on attitude, you have a natural enthusiasm for development of solutions for our dynamic workforce. Security and ease of use are our top priority. You are also expected to support our employees with their general IT issues.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for automating repetitive support tasks using various technologies like Puppet, Ansible, Bash and Python;
- Create scripts that will ensure the compliance of the systems;
- Design scalable solutions to support the fast growth of Adyen;
- You are no stranger to the Terminal and you know how to navigate the filesystem and create, modify and delete files without the use of a GUI.
Who you are
- You are a person who likes to take initiative, able to identify problems, and solve the root cause issues;
- Sociable: Open in communication and talk about issues you may face during your work to speed up projects;
- Friendly and open to new ideas: A person who is open to new perspectives and will collaborate with others in order to reach the best possible solution with our ongoing and future projects;
- A puzzle solver who likes to think outside the box and solve issues by combining the different key skills you have.
Key skills required
- Experience in Bash, Python or similar scripting languages;
- Experience in owning a large fleet of macOS corporate devices controlled by configuration managers and mobile device management tools;
- Experience in designing, architecting, implementing and operating a globally-distributed, large scale environment;
- Experience with centrally managed, automated packaging, deploying, updating, patching, revoking, and blocking of applications on Apple endpoints.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds