Looking opportunities as a Clinical Study Coordinator, Clinical Research Nurse, or Clinical Project Manager? Join our clinical community to be considered for future opportunities! - LightshipView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Looking opportunities as a Clinical Study Coordinator, Clinical Research Nurse, or Clinical Project Manager? Join our clinical community to be considered for future opportunities!
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Lightship is a clinical trials service provider leading in increasing access and choice in taking part in research to improve equity for all. We design and conduct studies in partnership with biopharmaceutical companies to accelerate bringing new therapies to market. Our approach is to engage people where they are and support them across their journey in a clinical trial, from first contact to study completion. We work to make it easy, convenient, and safe for people to take part by offering visits in clinics, at home, using our mobile research units, and digital health tools. By transforming the way we conduct clinical research, we can decrease study timelines and reduce dropouts to accelerate development of better therapies. A career in our team will provide an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of functions and service lines to support our clients and projects to operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and deploy technology.
About Working Here:
Doing our best is the least we can do, and we're looking for individuals who are excited to go beyond what is expected to bring quality to every aspect of clinical trials. We're always considering the patient at every step, and we're setting new standards in our field. We believe in people, we embrace change, we serve others, and we make an impact.
If this sounds like the place for you, we'd love to welcome you to our Clinical Talent Community! By submitting your resume, we'll keep you up to date on the latest opportunities on the team.
We're excited to connect with you!
What we'd like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade virtual-first clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an established startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- A home office stipend to set yourself up for success in our distributed working environment
- Company provided laptop, your choice of a PC or a Mac
- Monthly stipend for internet and phone expenses
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
Please note: For the safety of our patients and each other, all positions at Lightship that require travel, in-person participation, or are patient-facing, do require vaccination against COVID-19.
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow
Lightship Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
Lightship Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Lightship Founded Year
Lightship Total Amount Raised
Lightship Funding RoundsView funding details