Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Remote) - BrexView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Remote)
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Revenue, Brand, PMM, Content, and Performance—are responsible for acquiring new customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will work with the team of experienced marketers to drive day-to-day execution for the following: optimize channels and campaigns, launch and analyze experiments, report on key metrics, and handle incoming cross-functional requests. You’re early in your Marketing career, have some experience working on email marketing campaigns, and aspire to become a domain expert in the space one day – we’ll help you get there!
- Collaborate with the immediate team, cross-functional partners, and leadership to execute the day-to-day campaigns and manage/prioritize incoming requests.
- Partner with Product Marketing to craft compelling creative briefs and overall messaging strategy
- Optimize existing channels and campaigns performance, understand the industry, and be aware of the team’s best practices.
- Make recommendations on day-to-day execution, propose ideas for new campaigns and experiments, and help execute those.
- Ensure your work is clearly communicated and aligned with cross-functional partners and the team.
- Look for new opportunities to expand and grow our email program. Stay abreast of the marketing ecosystem and industry trends.
- Run A/B tests across campaigns and channels to identify key levers of growth that we can scale across the program
- Monitor overall performance and share readouts on a regular cadence with the team
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in lifecycle marketing or email marketing
- Proven track record of building and scaling a lifecycle marketing program across multiple channels
- Expertise in lifecycle marketing best practices, especially when it comes to email
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize among multiple projects and timelines
- Experience analyzing data and using insights to inform campaign decisions
- Ability to build trusted cross-functional relationships and manage stakeholders
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with our tools: Looker, Marketo, Salesforce.
Brex Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Brex Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Brex Founded Year
Brex Funding Rounds