Learning & Development Program Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Learning & Development Program Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Learning & Development Program Manager
As a Program Manager for our Professional Development pillar you will be responsible for learning and development programs to grow our global talent. With the aim to drive an engaging and inspiring journey in which our payment rockstars can develop effectively.
What you'll do:
- Review and revamp our current learning curriculum under Professional Development pillar (non-role specific power skills);
- Design a strategic framework for learning needs collection according the growth plans for Adyen;
- Based on learning needs, design a wide range of trainings / (e)-learning offerings;
- Create, source, and organize various learning materials, live trainings and learning events;
- Facilitate trainings (~20% of your time);
- Design success metrics, gather quantitative and qualitative and iterate accordingly;
- Source and manage relationships with vendors and co-create content where relevant;
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders e.g. HRBP’s, Academies, Trainers.
Who you are:
- You are a strong collaborator - you easily built networks and know how to work closely with your key stakeholders to create impact;
- At least 3 years of program/project management experience, preferably in a tech / scale-up environment;
- Experience with global learning and development (design, facilitation and blended learning within HR);
- Preference to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent communication facilitation, and presentation skills; the ability to translate data for different audiences;
- Experience managing tools and external vendors;
- Strong tech and data affinity;
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds