Leadership Recruiter - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Leadership Recruiter
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We are looking for an experienced (Executive) Leadership Recruiter to join us and help us build Adyen further. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in the organization by bringing in senior leadership talent that is strategically sourced for multiple areas of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open senior leadership roles across the organization - from intake meetings, sourcing and interviewing to debriefs and offer negotiation;
- Provide an outstanding high-touch candidate experience;
- Be a true business partner to senior hiring stakeholders - consult, advise, coach and educate on successful hiring practices;
- Apply a continuous improvement mindset to your work while inviting expertise from other stakeholders on our People team.
- Actively contribute to our employer brand efforts by nurturing talent communities;
- Be an active ambassador of the Adyen formula and ensure that we engaging with senior leadership talent that can embrace the formula principles;
- Bring data and insights to everything you do;
- Craft comprehensive talent mapping and executive search strategies with diversity, equity and inclusion practices at their very core;
Who you are:
- Experience with working in fast-paced, tech company environments and working across borders and functions to hire Senior (Executive) Leadership talent;
- Outstanding communication skills in English with strong solution-oriented mindset;
- Excellent project and time management skills that allow for clarity and alignment of multiple senior stakeholders during complex talent searches;
- Deep knowledge of executive recruitment sourcing strategies and ability to nurture a passive candidate talent pool;
- Ability to engage in a way that results in superior candidate and hiring manager satisfaction;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of these countries.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds