Lead Veterinarian - North Miami - PetfolkView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Lead Veterinarian - North Miami
- Job Location
- North Miami, FL
- Job Description
As a Petfolk Veterinarian, you’ll be charged with improving the lives of pets and their parents in the North Miami area. Ideal candidates believe in Fear Free/force free handling, love to collaborate, and gravitate towards high-end technology. Our team enjoys connecting with pet parents and ensuring high-quality pet care with exceptional customer experiences.
Petfolk provides a modern ecosystem of connected care including Pet Care Centers, Virtual Care, and Community-focused Mobile Units, thereby, offering our Veterinarians work options and career flexibility. As the industry's demand continues to rise we are poised to meet the needs of the contemporary pet parent by offering general practice and daytime urgent care.
- Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine (or equivalent), active and in good standing in the state of Florida or currently pursuing registration in FL (We will pay for it!)
- 5+ years in the pet ecosystem.
- Prioritization of the gold standard approach to health and wellness of pets with a focus on preventative care.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an innovative, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A Fear-Free or low-stress handling-based approach to interacting with and handling pets.
- Passion for improving veterinary healthcare and educating pet parents.
- Compassionate team player with a positive attitude that prioritizes effective communication.
- Life long learner whom stays current on innovation in the industry and continuous learning to meet and exceed state CE requirements
- You love working with pets and they love working with you even more.
- You have a knack for creative problem-solving and are excited to learn new things.
- You enjoy being part of a team that is collaborative and strives to offer the best care possible.
- Desirable Compensation & Equity Ownership in the Company
- State-of-the-art Modern Facilities
- No on-call or late nights, ever
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- 100% Covered DVM Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Disability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Fear Free Veterinary Certification
- State Licensure & Memberships
- Ample Continuing Education Budget with additional
- FIGS Scrub Allowance
- Discount on Petfolk services
We believe in working together to be the beacon in the industry by reshaping vet care as we know it. When too often the veterinary care experience falls short, we’re here to make it better for everyone: pets, their parents, and Vets alike. We encourage you to join and grow with us!
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Petfolk Headquarters Location
Petfolk Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Petfolk Founded Year
Petfolk Total Amount Raised
Petfolk Funding RoundsView funding details