Lead Software Engineer - ExabeamView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Lead Software Engineer
- Job Location
- Foster City, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that created New-Scale SIEM™ for advancing security operations. We Detect the Undetectable™ by understanding normal behavior, even as normal keeps changing – giving security operations teams a holistic view of incidents for a faster, more complete response. Learn more at www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam’s Core Platform team is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our effort to build out and enhance the foundation on which our cloud applications run. As the layer that is positioned between our customer-facing applications and our Kubernetes-based cloud infrastructure running on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), the Core Platform provides the common, systemwide services used across all of our cloud applications. We are responsible for areas such as user authentication, license enforcement, and telemetry. As such, we own many of the most mission-critical services within our system, and this tech lead will help us design and build services to meet that demanding standard.
- Lead Technical Design and Implementation of new features for multiple applications on Exabeam SIEM platform.
- Collaborate and consult with multiple engineering teams and functional stakeholders from Product, Architecture, QA, Secops, SRE and FinOps.
- Produce elegant, bulletproof code (and the tests to prove it)
- Review your colleagues’ code to maintain a high standard of code quality
- Help investigate and resolve problems reported by our test and support teams
- Participate in our on-call rotation for technical emergencies
- Mentor and elevate our junior team members
- Architecting, building and maintaining web applications.
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years developing with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, GCP, and Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on experience working with REST APIs, Distributed messaging, Authentication/Authorization systems, a track record of successfully delivering large scope technical projects from inception to completion.
Why Exabeam: US
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- FSA/HSA options
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Remote/Hybrid friendly environment
- SoFi refinancing and loan options
Base Pay Range: BAY AREA ONLY
$160,000 - $200,000
- Range is reflective of base pay only
- Does not include variable pay
- Base pay is dependent on experience and may vary based on geography
- Must be able to commute to the office at least twice a week
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor.
Exabeam Headquarters Location
Exabeam Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Exabeam Founded Year
Exabeam Total Amount Raised
Exabeam Funding RoundsView funding details