Lead Regional Marketing Manager - SnykView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Lead Regional Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Zurich, or Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Lead Field Marketing Manager, DACH (Central/ South/ EMEA)
Location: Remote in Switzerland
We’re looking for a field marketing expert eager to wake up each morning to define, build, drive, plan, and execute (of course with excellence), extraordinary regional marketing programs in DACH, supporting our Central and South EMEA go to market teams.
Our EMEA business is growing, and the responsibilities of this marketeer is to define regional specific activities for prospects and existing customers, in order to contribute to the continuing success of our regional sales pipeline goals. The role requires multidisciplinary ownership of the regional marketing activities. It will involve daily interaction with the EMEA Central and South field sales teams, as well as close collaboration with teams across multiple different departments, and our channel partners. Campaigns will include virtual, hybrid and live formats (both Snyk initiated, as well as with external vendors), channel related activities, third party regional conferences, customer specific programs, account based marketing, and much more. In many cases this marketeer will be responsible for creating all campaign assets, such as landing pages, emails and content.
This role requires a combination of strategic and analytical thinking, strong planning, organizational, and execution skills in order to successfully plan, develop, execute and measure field marketing activities to deliver regional marketing pipeline contributions.
You’ll spend your time:
- Interacting with sales. You’ll be the face of our campaigns - working closely with our sales team to ensure that marketing is delivering the right leads and pipeline opportunities. You spend time analysing the regional data and are the single point of contact for the region / territory.
- Creating and leading multidisciplinary regional marketing activities . You’ll be creating compelling, engaging, sometimes complex and high-performing activities- such as events (physical, virtual and hybrid), webinars, ABM initiatives, digital campaigns. Starting with messaging ideation with (product) marketing (or Solutions Engineers) and continuing with planning, production, and promotion of all deliverables.
- Coordinating and executing. You’ll be managing all campaign activities and their tracking including, but not limited to gated and ungated content, webinars, mailers (often aligned with our key account strategy), and regional field and conference activities.
- Webinar management A-to-Z. Actively lead topic and abstract generation, manage all pre-, during and post-production activities, including speaker and slide preparation, recording editing, lead handling in close collaboration with content specialists.
- Planning, budgeting, measuring, and ROIing. You’ll be in control of each campaign plan, budgeting, goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation, and tracking progress towards these goals.
- Localisation & Regionalisation. Where local language content is preferable you’ll support crafting the content and messaging for that market. As the regional expert, you will always ensure the program is relevant, referencing local stories, trends and themes where applicable.
- Ideating. We strive to be the best marketing team the tech space has seen. Your role is to help in ideating (and then executing) new, other activities we should bring into the fold.
You should apply if:
- You have 6-10 years + experience with B2B demand generation and / or regional (field) marketing in DACH.
- Your written English is flawless, and you are bilingual / native speaking in German, and preferably French or Spanish.
- You’ve worked closely with an (inside) sales (SDR) team and understand how to support and accelerate them, and are passionate about impacting revenue goals.
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations. You’re familiar with running reports, identifying trends, challenging the numbers and also looking for new opportunities in the market.
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, and can work both autonomously and in a team-setting.
- You are proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Looker, EventBrite, Marketo, Eloqua and other similar programs.
- You're confident in running customer-facing communications.
- You love running experiments and optimizing processes to improve impact.
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- You enjoy fast-paced, highly engaging work environments.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance with unlimited one-on-one wellness coaching sessions
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances
Snyk Headquarters Location
Snyk Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Snyk Founded Year
Snyk Total Amount Raised
Snyk Funding RoundsView funding details