Lead Product Marketing Manager, Equity Management - CartaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Lead Product Marketing Manager, Equity Management
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Team You’ll Work With
You will be part of Carta’s core Equity Management team focused on our Cap Table and Valuations products. In this role, you will connect founders, CFO, and HR professionals to products and services they love. Over 30,000 startups rely on Carta’s Equity management solutions to build their companies from day 1 to IPO.
The ultimate role of a product marketer is to liaise between internal teams (Product, Sales, Business, Development, etc) and the end-user. As a product marketer you are an expert on the user and their needs.
Our team is focused on three things:
- Improving product roadmaps by serving as the voice of the customer
- Driving adoption and utilization of new & existing features
- Aligning and enabling internal teams to tell the right story about Carta’s products
The Problems You’ll Solve
You will be working with a team of product marketers, product managers, designers, and engineers to reshape Carta’s user experience. You will be responsible for:
- Lead go-to-market planning and adoption campaigns for Carta’s Equity Management new products & features
- Defining Carta’s market positioning within the Equity Management space.
- Crafting Carta’s Equity Management product narrative in partnership with Brand Strategy
- Partnering with Design to inform product IA and UX direction.
A successful PMM for this role would likely have:
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience, preferably in fintech or private markets
- A deep understanding of the private markets ecosystem and the current market landscape
- Motivation to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Taken products and teams from zero to one
- Creative problem solving skills. Someone who can diagnose problems, isolate them into their component parts, and drive towards creative solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.
Carta Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Carta Company Size
Between 1,618 - 5,000 employees
Carta Founded Year
Carta Total Amount Raised
Carta Funding RoundsView funding details