Lead Generation Manager - MoneyLionView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Lead Generation Manager
- Job Location
- New York, New York, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
MoneyLion is a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, with a top consumer finance super app, a premier embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses and a world-class media arm. MoneyLion’s mission is to give everyone the power to make their best financial decisions. We pride ourselves on serving the many, not the few; providing confidence through guidance, choice, and personalization; and shortening the distance to an informed action.
In our go-to money app for consumers, we deliver curated content on finance and related topics, through a tailored feed that engages people to learn and share. People take control of their finances with our innovative financial products and marketplace - including our full-fledged suite of features to save, borrow, spend, and invest - seamlessly bringing together the best offers and content from MoneyLion and our 1,100+ Enterprise Partner network, together in one experience. MoneyLion’s enterprise technology provides the definitive search engine and marketplace for financial products, enabling any company to add embedded finance to their business, with advanced AI-backed data and tools through our platform and API. Established in 2013, MoneyLion connects millions of people with the financial products and content they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role
The Lead Generation Manager owns the strategy and execution of MoneyLion's high-impact outbound sales channel. This leader drives exponential growth by scaling the BPO pilot into a multi-million dollar revenue engine. The Lead Generation Manager leads planning, innovation, and optimization initiatives in partnership with our BPO delivery operations.
This is a New York City-based role reporting to the Senior Manager of BPO Strategy & Operations, 4 days in office.
- Create and implement outlook strategy to scale sales team from thousands to millions in revenue
- Set targets, staffing plans, call flows and operations models that optimize productivity for high-volume outbound sales team
- Maintain a keen understanding of program P&L to fuel growth with maximum ROI
- Identify process improvements through conversion funnel analysis
- Champion a culture of test-and-learn, evolution, and excellence
- Forge strong executive relationships with BPO delivery leadership
- Maintain thought leadership on lead generation best practices
- Operate under all applicable regulatory laws and requirements
- A minimum 5+ years managing data-driven lead generation teams, BPO experience preferred
- Experience at lead-gen consumer financial services companies
- Experience overseeing and guiding remote outbound sales teams at a BPO
- Strong understanding of all applicable regulatory regulations around outbound calling, sales, partner marketing and remarketing in financial services
- Repeated success quickly scaling sales teams
- Sharp financial acumen to manage P&L and optimize profit
- Obsessed with data and analytics to drive decisions
- Thrives in ambiguity with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
The annual base salary for the Lead Generation Manager is expected to be between $80,000 to $100,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
MoneyLion Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MoneyLion Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
MoneyLion Founded Year
MoneyLion Total Amount Raised
MoneyLion Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity