LATAM Research Analyst, BX - Night Shift - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- LATAM Research Analyst, BX - Night Shift
- Job Location
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Job Description
At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
LATAM Research Expert - BX (Night Shift)Why We Have This Role
Our Strategy and Research (STaR) Software Services team is a newly established division dedicated to assisting our clients in setting up and utilizing a wide array of Qualtrics software products to tackle complex business challenges. A crucial part of our function lies in empowering customers to be proficient using the Qualtrics platform across a diverse range of research products (DesignXM, BX, UX). Our work is fundamental to the purchase and renewal of software, and seeing our customers become advocates of the software is a measure of our success.
We are currently in search of a naturally curious individual, passionate for understanding human behavior with 2+ years of relevant quantitative research experience within a market research or business analytics capacity. The Analyst will use their hands on market research skills to deliver research programs for customers that utilize Qualtrics software. We are looking for individuals passionate about designing and delivering programs with the highest level of client service.
How You’ll Find Success
- Ability to support the execution of research projects flawlessly across an APAC timezone
- Ability to write effective questionnaires, run basic statistical analyses and create insightful reports, under supervision of a Research Manager
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, at various stages of development, with a natural aptitude for organization, and creating deadline-driven deliverables are paramount for success
- Manage the scope of requests from customers, to ensure expectations are aligned
- High level of motivation and excellent communication skills required to manage a diverse slate of work, clients, and team personalities.
- Strong Google Suite or Excel/PowerPoint skills; Qualtrics platform experience preferred
- Track record of delivering exceptional client experiences
- Continuous improvement and growth mindset
- This role will partner with our APAC Region and work the hours of approx 5pm-1am to allow for timezone coverage in that region.
- Successfully navigate the timezone and cultural needs of the APAC region
How You’ll Grow
- Consistently delivering flawless results and delighting our customers
- Build your Market Research expertise across different methodologies (Brand and UX)
- Developing expertise in the Qualtrics DesignXM, Brand and UX platforms
- Owning strategic initiatives with cross-functional exposure/ sponsorship that have tremendous departmental and organizational impact
- As a new team supporting new product offerings, we are presented with the unique opportunity to shape the future of our division, influencing products, processes, deliverables, and more. This role also promises the chance to develop and establish an unparalleled expertise within Qualtrics
Things You’ll Do
- Handle logistics for quantitative research projects, including maintaining up to date documentation, organization and timelines of your programs.
- Own the scheduling and planning of relevant research engagements internally and with clients (with the ability and desire to learn how to manage both “up” and “down”)
- Strong focus on quality control through testing survey links, checking data, and proofreading reports
- Support clients on multi country programs, maintaining comprehensive notes and ensuring relevant actions are addressed in a timely manner
- Build relationships with vendors and partners, including managing quality control, approving coding lists, negotiating prices, and providing clear instructions
- Effectively solve logistical issues and adjust on the fly.
- Proactively identify product, program or process challenges and suggest solutions on how to make projects run more smoothly
- Write survey questionnaires that follow a structured flow and include appropriate question formats and well phrased questions that align to Qualtrics and industry best practices
- Testing survey links (including testing for spelling, grammar, and logic skips)
- Lead report creation including analysis, summary writing, charting and table creation using Google Suite, Excel or PowerPoint
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
- A minimum of 2 years in applied custom research/operations role
- Excellent PowerPoint, Google Slides and/or Keynote skills and ability to create slides/graphs/charts that convey key research findings in compelling ways
- Qualtrics platform experience preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, unstructured, and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through both written and spoken forms
- Bilingual: English written and verbal proficiency
What You Should Know About This Team
- You will work with a team of highly motivated, ambitious individuals who are always looking for new and more effective ways of delivering impact for the business.
- Our client satisfaction rate is incredibly high and a point of pride for our teams. Identifying ways to continue to delight stakeholders is key.
- The researchers on our team often incubate new products for the company. Creating space and encouraging this innovation is critical to our company’s growth and success.
- The day-to-day in this role is dynamic and fast paced - the ability to prioritize and focus is critical to success.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration and fun is deeply important to us! We have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - 36,882 MXN gross per calendar year for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Wellness reimbursement - up to the value of MXN 6,250 per quarter can be reimbursed for a variety of wellness activities
- Allowances for meals, transportation, groceries, and more
- We take pride in our office design aiming at fostering creativity
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics' success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life storiesQualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details