Las Vegas | Clinical Supervisor l Telehealth - Affect TherapeuticsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Las Vegas | Clinical Supervisor l Telehealth
- Job Location
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Job Description
Counselor Supervisor - LCSW - Regional (Nevada)
Affect Therapeutics, the first evidence-based, digital recovery program for stimulant, alcohol or cannabis use, combines mobile technology, behavioral support and medical care to help our members in their recovery and sobriety journey. We support our members virtually, meeting them where they are, and empowering them to overcome their substance addictions.
Affect Therapeutics is seeking a data curious, empathic telehealth Regional Counselor Supervisor who wants to change the way the world treats addiction. By sharing our values of Empathy, Passion and Accountability the Affect team strives to provide the skills to help each of our Members reach sobriety.
The Regional Counselor Supervisor will be responsible for achieving member support goals, will serve as an authority on counselor workflows and for helping to implement new clinical protocols and initiatives. The Supervisor will serve as a role model, reflecting the organization’s treatment philosophy, goals, and policies to colleagues and members. The Counselor Supervisor will supervise a team of counselors and work collaboratively with the larger Clinical and Member Services team. This role reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
This is a position based in Las Vegas, Nevada. While Affect does solely provide telehealth services in Nevada, this position does require working onsite in our office in Las Vegas. This position will be approximately 25% administrative and 75% direct clinical care.
- Coach clinical staff on managing complex cases, improving their clinical skills, and adhering to clinical policies and procedures.
- Provide direct clinical oversight and support on a regular basis.
- Drive great clinical outcomes for our members by managing performance of Substance Use Disorder Counselors and other clinicians as assigned.
- Conduct individual and group supervision to develop skills and drive performance improvement.
- Oversee case management clinical duties, as assigned
- Partner with the Chief Medical Officer to ensure all day-to-day functions run smoothly in order to deliver high-quality care.
- Conduct quarterly chart reviews, identify trends, and provide additional training/support as needed, to ensure clinical documentation meets internal and external expectations.
- Assist in preparations for audits (e.g., state licensing, accreditation, managed care).
- Provide coverage during staff outages (PTO or illness) or other direct clinical services as appropriate or assigned.
- Participate in the interview process for Counselors and Social Workers.
- Perform performance reviews for Clinical Staff and manage HR issues
- Help roll out new clinical protocols and product offerings.
- Identify and act on opportunities for improved performance.
- Participate in Quality & Compliance related initiatives as appropriate.
- Ensure all new clinicians are trained effectively and fully understand the organization’s treatment model, policies and procedures, and values.
- Identify staff training needs to meet quality goals and ensure those needs are met
- Support development of local or central training content, as subject matter expert.
- Support successful launch of new locations, including hiring, community outreach, and demand generation.
- Deliver structured and effective onboarding for new employees that both conveys technical knowledge and imparts culture.
- Help deliver training as needed.
- Represent the organization in meetings and events, as the clinical expert or lead.
- Accountable for clinical outcomes and staff utilization in the region.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years clinical experience as an independent clinician in an addiction and/or mental health field.
- LCSW licensure with ability to provide clinical supervision to non-independent social workers
- Excellent communication skills. Know how to manage communication effectively across a large, dispersed team, and are comfortable representing the organization to external audiences.
- Relationship-building skills; ability to find creative ways to engage individuals
- Ability to travel as required
- Willingness to work a Monday-Friday schedule
- At least 2 years of administrative experience leading people and teams, with the ability to work with everyone from senior managers to physicians to entry-level employees
- Knowledge of the local market and the addiction space – other treatment providers, local stakeholders, community organizations, etc.
- Experience hiring top talent, ideally across both clinical and non-clinical roles
Additional Requirements & Working Conditions:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities; these are made on a case-by-case basis. While performing the responsibilities of the role, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, and will assess the details of any criminal conviction in a manner consistent with applicable law. No background check will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been made to an applicant.
The Company requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to exemptions as required by applicable law).
Affect Therapeutics Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Affect Therapeutics Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Affect Therapeutics Founded Year
Affect Therapeutics Total Amount Raised
Affect Therapeutics Funding RoundsView funding details