KYC Quality Assurance (KYC/CDD/EDD) - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- KYC Quality Assurance (KYC/CDD/EDD)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
KYC Quality Assurance Specialist
In order to keep our business compliant with the regulations and our risk appetite, as a financial institution, Adyen needs to know their customers. The financial world is highly regulated, therefore the KYC team is fundamental to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
Within the KYC team, we are looking for someone that can help us perform quality assurance reviews and monitoring on KYC checks, helping us to keep our team in control and making sure that we develop the right measures to continuously improve the quality of our operations. We are looking for a person that is able to make sure that all our Compliance regulations and procedures are well applied in the operational teams.
We are looking for a proactive person with an understanding of Compliance and KYC that is willing to help us build a quality assurance framework within the KYC team. We are looking for someone that can take full ownership of internal quality control processes by reviewing the assessments made by the KYC analysts and compiling data insights. We are looking for someone to give recommendations to further develop solutions to make sure that our KYC process meets the right quality standards in line with our Compliance and Audit teams.
What you’ll do
- Perform quality assurance on the KYC processes;
- Make sure that Compliance procedures are followed and well applied by Operational teams;
- Build insight-rich dashboards using data visualisation tools;
- Provide suggestions on how to improve the KYC process and how to fill in potential compliance gaps in our current procedures;
- Create audit reports containing QA results;
- Give trainings to KYC analysts to improve their quality;
- Collaborate with first and second line of defence;
Who you are
- 3 years experience in a KYC/CDD analyst position and at least 1 year relevant experience in KYC/CDD Quality Assurance;
- You are operationally & data oriented with a critical and analytical mindset;
- Motivated and well-equipped to initiate and guide the development of a QA process;
- You pick up new information easily, take initiative and have a great sense of responsibility;
- Great communicator with a team spirit.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds