Knowledge Management Specialist - Compliance & Risk - AffirmView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Knowledge Management Specialist - Compliance & Risk
- Job Location
- Remote US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
Our Knowledge Management Specialist will be a key contributor to Affirm’s Process Excellence team that sits within our Operations organization. This member of our team will be responsible for initiatives within the knowledge management space including identifying, organizing, and managing operational knowledge by using engaging and innovative techniques.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter with experience maintaining and crafting internal and external facing knowledge content. Someone who is passionate about the end-user experience and will proactively find opportunities and propose solutions.
- You’re motivated to build engaging and easy to understand content
- You have a passion for documentation and a history of up-leveling the end user experience using innovative technologies
- You’re able to develop a deep understanding of business, compliance and regulatory risks and weave this into your work
- You’re comfortable navigating exciting demands while simultaneously leading multiple projects with varying degrees of priority
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, classify and track all operational knowledge, including job aids, standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, guides, scripts and email templates
- Partner with teammates to update knowledge to be accurate and concise including editing, adding, or removing information as needed
- Engage cross-functional teams to ensure a clear representation of our requirements and practices are documented
- Design and implement cross-functional knowledge approval processes
- Manage ongoing maintenance of operational knowledge and drive continuous improvement
- Identify and track other knowledge management needs (knowledge center content, rich media, etc.)
- Mentor other employees who are supporting knowledge management initiatives
- Use technology such as emulators and simulators to provide realistic references to our website and app
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in knowledge management, learning and development, content creation, or other relevant area
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Information Science, Journalism, Library Science, or Management and/or industry-approved knowledge management certifications and experience preferred
- Experience owning small to medium-sized projects and collaborating on ownership of large scale projects
- Excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Knowledge Management, Content Management, and/or Documentation Systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Confluence, Readme.io, Documentum, etc.
- Experience in a regulated environment within financial services, loan underwriting, credit analysis, customer service, consumer lending, personal banking preferred
- Familiarity with fraud operations and experience navigating regulatory requirements
- Ability to act autonomously while navigating new and ambiguous business initiatives
- Willing to travel (up to 10%)
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA66Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.#LI-Remote
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
[For U.S. Candidates] All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account. The grade for this position is noted above and in accordance with various U.S. pay transparency laws, we provide the base pay range and benefits for our U.S.-based positions in the links below:If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.Inclusivity:
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Affirm Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Affirm Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Affirm Founded Year
Affirm Funding Rounds