Jr PM - Pod FoodsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Jr PM
- Job Location
- Remote - USA only
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Junior Product Manager
Pod Foods is a full service wholesale marketplace disrupting the grocery supply chain so that brands can get to the shelf more effectively, efficiently, and affordably. We are a 100% remote team with operations in major metros including San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Texas and more. Our vision is to create a grocery distribution network driven by data and technology so that retailers get predictive sales information and timely, efficient delivery to better meet their consumer demand and preferences, replacing mass-market inventory with the products that consumers want.
This is a great opportunity to be an early employee at a fast growing company with a rapidly increasing customer base and strong revenue growth. Beyond working with a positive and supportive team, you will also be able to have the opportunity to positively impact the way food is being produced, distributed and consumed, so that consumers have access to better food and environmentally sustainable practices can thrive!
You will be responsible for:
As the junior product manager, you will be responsible for achieving a deep understanding of the needs and behavior of our customers and how they interact with Pod Foods. The core focus will be on improving customer web/mobile experiences together with our native enterprise resource planning (ERP) system Subsequently and on an ongoing basis, you will work with the sales, operations, data and engineering team to develop new product features that will aid the company in achieving its targets and efficiency. You will also be expected to measure the success of every feature against relevant metrics and continuously experiment in order to identify best practices.
- Developing, testing, implementing and modifying features that help our customers understand their interactions better and increase adoption/sales.
- Analyzing data and identifying product and customer behavior and translating back into the product
- Contributing to the overall engineering roadmap with a focus on sales and service level
- Optimize growth funnels through data analysis and user research
- Translate company goals into product strategy to drive results
- Systemize product management processes to prioritize backlogs, build up roadmaps, and measure success
- Collaborate with engineering, sales, and operationson feature development, QA and market testing to balance resources and achieve targets.
- 1+ years of experience in product management or relevant experience, with a focus on marketplaces and/or B2B businesses strongly preferred
- Experience with product and design tools including but not limited to Trello, Notion, Figma
- Ability to create and execute features and workflows based on data; Basic SQL skills preferred
- Ability to perform and synthesize customer calls for discovery and feedback
- Knowledge of the grocery/CPG industry a plus
- Self-starter, open-minded and willing to take risks and handle ambiguity
- Being a fast-learner, eager to learn, ship and adapt to new challenges, detail-oriented
- Empathetic and effective team player with ability to achieve cross-functional team collaboration and management
- Able to work independently and with international teams across multiple time zones
Salary range is dependent on location and experience. Our expected range is $70,000 - $85,000 for this role.
Pod Foods Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Pod Foods Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Pod Foods Founded Year
Pod Foods Total Amount Raised
Pod Foods Funding RoundsView funding details