Join Our Contractor "Village" - ThunderView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Join Our Contractor "Village"
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
THUNDER | JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you an Independent Salesforce Consultant? It takes a village to deliver incredible, meaty Salesforce consulting, and we'd love to count you in as part of our core contractor team.
Sampling of Contractor Skills + Subject Matter Expertise we frequently tap into:
SF-Certified Billing/Advanced Billing Specialist
Revenue Cloud Consultant
SF Sales Cloud Consultant
SF Service Cloud Consultant
SF Field Service Consultant
SF Marketing Cloud Certified Consultant
SF Experience Cloud
SF Marketing Cloud w/ CDP, OmniStudio, Pardot Experience
Thank you for your interest in the incredible Salesforce practice we are building here at Thunder: we'd love for you to be a part of our "rocketship!"
Thunder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is deeply committed to building and supporting our diverse team through inclusive, equitable hiring practices.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- First Week = PTO! Yes, really: it's what Thunder has become known for! Enter into your new role as refreshed as possible.
- Blue California Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability Insurance. No waiting period and better than most start-ups you've worked for!
- Stock options in a fast-moving, growth company - all employees have ownership in what we are building
- Real Opportunity to Develop your Salesforce Through Mentorship + Certifications
- People-First Leave Policies and Benefits - such as Online Mental Health support - for teammate wellbeing
- $1,800 Technology/Computer/Home Office Stipend
Thunder | The Opportunity, Mission + Culture
Thunder is here to help organizations love Salesforce, forever. We’re passionate about customer success, and seek out innovative consultants with an appetite to provide best-in-class consulting services that we’re proud to deliver: www.thundersf.com
We are building a remote-first culture - with "Thundercats" based from Hawaii to NYC - of intellectually curious, collaborative, solution-oriented teammates who love partnering with each other to deliver great work for our customers. We aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to solve problems, create or refine process. One cultural common denominator: we understand that at this stage of our life cycle, we’re here to build!
Thunder Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Thunder Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Thunder Founded Year
Thunder Total Amount Raised
Thunder Funding RoundsView funding details