IT Support Administrator - AffirmView Company Profile
- Job Title
- IT Support Administrator
- Job Location
- Remote Poland
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
We are seeking an IT Support Administrator to help manage and support Affirm’s technology infrastructure. As our main technical support in Poland, you will be the face of IT, with security, compliance, and employee satisfaction being your primary goals.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working within a larger remote team, yet able to be autonomous, and make calculated decisions that’s best for our Polish region. This candidate is adaptable, able to work independently, and is comfortable with all aspects of IT, from end user support to hardware management, to maintaining local networks, and is dedicated to self-growth and continual learning throughout their career.
What You'll Do:
- Local and remote end user support
- Repair or replace computers, mobile phones, and other employee-issued hardware
- Educate and enforce our IT compliance and policy obligations
- Purchase and configure hardware, manage inventory, and deploy/ship/receive hardware to and from employees
- Manage onsite printers, AV conferencing equipment, and other office hardware
- Monitor for security threats and malware, staying ahead of the curve to protect our users
- Support our network infrastructure locally in Poland
- Maintain enterprise systems and company IT assets such as servers and desktops
- Plan, deploy, and configure new systems to keep up with changing needs
- Physical and facilitative tasks as needed (Moving desks, assembling furniture, relocating users, etc.)
- Build lasting partnerships with vendors, and continue to improve our processes in streamlining tasks
- Potentially lead a growing IT team in Poland
- This role will require to be in the Warsaw office one to two times per week.
What We Look For:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all platforms
- Experience with macOS administration and support is a requirement
- Team oriented, and able to articulate calculated recommendations or solutions
- Adaptable to a growing environment, ability to improvise and find immediate solutions
- Experience managing formal ticketing systems
- Experience administering SaaS technologies
- Flexibility to work with all types of technology
- macOS, Windows, Check Scanners, Network devices, etc.
- Experience with machine and account provisioning and deprovisioning
- Experience managing Enterprise security:
- Endpoint security—disk encryption, OS firewalls, laptop/mobile lockdown
- Email security—tools for signed/encrypted email communication
- Mobile device management technologies
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Windows administration and support
- Experience administering Google for Business
- Self motivated to learn and advance their career within IT
- Experience with AV systems and photo/video editing
- Ability to explain difficult technical concepts without being condescending
- Apple Certified Associate or ACSP certification
- Automation and scripting experience
- Goes above and beyond the traditional IT role to assist the office, and greater company to run at maximum efficiency
- Confidence to maintain office IT infrastructure on their own, as needed
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive package, with some highlights listed below. However, the given figures are not guaranteed compensation ranges; rather, they are unbinding, approximate indications of what the salary may be for your awareness. The actual salary may be less than the lower range or greater than the upper range, depending on skills and experience. No employee is guaranteed salary at the amount of the lower range.
- Targeted Gross Monthly Salary: 10,925 - 11,582 PLN
- Flexible Spending Wallets for tech, food and lifestyle
- Generous time off policies
- Away Days - wellness days to take off work and recharge
- Learning & Development programs
- Parental leave
- Robust health benefits
- Employee Resource & Community Groups
Location - Poland#LI-Remote
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.Inclusivity:
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Affirm Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Affirm Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Affirm Founded Year
Affirm Funding Rounds