IT Specialist - RiskifiedView Company Profile
- Job Title
- IT Specialist
- Job Location
- New York
- Job Description
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
As an IT Specialist, you will work in an open, casual environment, resolving requests from our employees, setting up new computers, answering IT questions, and attending to basic company-wide IT support needs. This role is ideal for someone who is a curious self-starter with experience in IT support, with strong communication, collaboration, and customer service skills
What You'll Be Doing
- Support aspects of the office IT infrastructure, including design, implementation, and end-user interaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT ticketing system.
- Provide support for G-Suite and Okta environments.
- Follow standard IT procedures, log all IT interactions, and administer helpdesk software.
- Facilitate processes of onboarding and offboarding employees from an IT perspective.
- Troubleshoot Tier 1 office network and connection issues
- Keep the IT-related inventory up-to-date
- Provide technical support for video conferencing and audio/visual setups, including company events.
- At least 1-year experience in an IT Support/Help Desk role
- Experience handling IT tasks on macOS
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills with a willingness to learn
- Experience with G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Experience with Jamf - an advantage
- Experience with Okta or other SSO platforms - an advantage
- Experience supporting Networking and VPN - an advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow - an advantage
The base salary range for this position is $65,000 - $75,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply to learn more about what we have to offer. What You'll Be Doing
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Reuters: General Atlantic-backed Riskified valued at $4.3 bln in NYSE debut
Fortune Magazine: Riskified named Best Workplaces in New York for 2022
The Muse: Q&A with Sales Enablement Manager Benedikt Parstorfer
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Riskified Headquarters Location
Riskified Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Riskified Founded Year