iOS Software Engineer, Klover - AttainView Company Profile
- Job Title
- iOS Software Engineer, Klover
- Job Location
- Redwood City, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Built for consumers and companies, alike.
In a world driven by data, we believe consumers and businesses can coexist. Our founders had a vision to empower consumers to leverage their greatest asset—their data—in exchange for modern financial services. Built with this vision in mind, our platform allows consumers to access savings tools, earned wages and rewards without cost or hidden fees. In exchange, they give permission to use their real-time data for research, insights and targeted advertising.
At Attain, your contribution will help us build a more equitable and efficient data sharing ecosystem—whether helping consumers access modern financial services or businesses leverage data to achieve better outcomes. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with hands-on leaders and mission-driven individuals everyday.
This role is on the following hybrid schedule (Mondays in office, and choice of two days between Tues-Th) in our RWC office. Fridays are remote!
You’ll be a great fit for the role if
- You strive for excellent development practices and careful code architecture that is built around rapid releases
- You have a keen sense of usability and product
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of experience contributing to and shipping iOS apps to the App Store
- You have experience with SwiftUI and Swift concurrency
- You have a willingness to learn and teach in a collaborative environment
- You’ve been complimented on how well you give feedback, and implement it after receiving feedback yourself
What your day to day will look like
- Use modern & proven technologies to build new–and maintain existing–features across the iOS app
- Implement pixel-perfect designs with a high attention to detail
- Write thoughtful & quality code that is readable, testable, and easily maintainable
- Strive for excellent development practices and careful code architecture that is built around rapid releases
- Consume and implement Klover’s APIs, as well as 3rd-party APIs
- Work closely with all mobile & backend Engineers, Designers, and Product teams to consistently release high-quality, customer-focused features
- Contribute your vision & insights to crucial product and user experience decisions
- Adhere to, and improve upon, our agile process through requirement documents, sprint retrospectives, and other regular cadence meetings
- Experience in the financial tech industry is a plus
- REST & GraphQL data consumption
- iOS app code organization & appropriate separation of concerns
- Keen sense of usability and product
- Willingness to learn, teach, give kind feedback, fail fast, and course-correct
- Experience using gRPC
We are excited to hear from you.
At Attain, we are passionate about finding people to continuously help us grow our organization. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t match every detail on the job description. If we don’t see something that immediately fits, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.
Attain Headquarters Location
Attain Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Attain Founded Year
Attain Total Amount Raised
Attain Funding RoundsView funding details