Investor Relations - CTS Associate - ICapital NetworkView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Investor Relations - CTS Associate
- Job Location
- Greenwich, CT, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
Client Solutions is a group within Investor Relations that provides technical support to its rapidly growing customer base of financial advisors and individual investors, as part of the company’s mission to create a best-in-class user experience. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong client orientation and technical skillset, who is interested in working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Respond to technical inquiries from users across all iCapital’s digital solutions, including the main platform and client white label sites for investments, advisor training and education, and portfolio analytics.
- Effectively trouble-shoot basic technical issues and escalate as needed, providing timely resolutions.
- Lead demos of iCapital’s software for clients, service providers, and other partners.
- Synthesize customer feedback and collaborate with Investor Relations, Technology, and other departments to optimize the user experience.
- 3+ years of experience in client focused support
- Bachelor’s Degree with previous experience in a client service or technical support role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a client-friendly demeanor
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Able to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Technical expertise including comfort with spreadsheets, business intelligence tools, and an understanding of databases (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Familiar with alternative investments is preferred
The base salary range for this role is $75,000 to $95,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ICapital Network Headquarters Location
New York, NY
ICapital Network Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
ICapital Network Founded Year
ICapital Network Total Amount Raised
ICapital Network Funding RoundsView funding details