Investigations Analyst - RivianView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Investigations Analyst
- Job Location
- United States, California, Palo Alto
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Investigations Analyst provides technical/functional support to investigative personnel by obtaining, reviewing and analyzing source data, evidence, and metrics information pertinent to investigations, preparing case assignments and reporting.
- Act as a case-intake owner/assigner:
- Analyze reports and data to determine the appropriate assignment of case investigations
- Anticipate investigative tools needed for each case (information, evidence, video, etc.)
- Review and identify important information to determine next steps
- Perform small, impartial fact-based investigations independently
- Identify missing information and discrepancies to build a complete strategy for the team
- Produce reports and other communication for presentation to management, stakeholders, and partners
- Possess polished writing skills, grammar, and content to ensure high quality output
- Maintain consistent communication with every part of the team and functional business partners/stakeholders
- Conduct heavy investigative research through a variety of means
- Desire to excel and develop skills to promote to a future corporate Investigator role.
- Detail oriented person with a fundamental understanding of investigative techniques, strategy, and investigative planning.
- 2+ years of experience in an investigations-related role
- Clear understanding of how investigators manage caseloads
- Can work independently and remotely if needed
- Strong organizational, written, and communication/verbal skills
- High trust factor with confidential information
- Experience navigating through and leveraging databases, open-source, and reporting technologies
- Experience with some investigative interviewing, small investigations is a plus
- Experience with video review and evidence preservation, Genetec a plus
- Must be tech-savvy and open to sourcing and learning new technologies
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.
- Act as a case-intake owner/assigner:
Rivian Headquarters Location
Rivian Company Size
Between 10,000 - 20,000 employees
Rivian Founded Year
Rivian Total Amount Raised
Rivian Funding RoundsView funding details