Inventory Planning Analyst - CoterieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Inventory Planning Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic Inventory Planning Analyst to play a critical role in scaling Coterie’s Planning operations for rapid, yet sustainable growth. The planning team is responsible for maintaining optimal inventory levels to drive sales, manage inventory turn and meet/exceed financial targets. This position will partner closely with Coterie’s manufacturing and warehouse partners, and internal supply chain and operations teams to ensure timely delivery of finished products and materials to our warehouses.
The ideal person for this role has basic inventory planning experience, is an analytical whiz, and a team player. If you’re excited to build a career at a nimble, early stage startup, we’d love to hear from you! This role reports to our Senior Manager of Inventory Planning and has the opportunity to be remote.
- Work closely with the senior manager to develop top-line, category, & SKU level inventory plans that drive growth and adhere to financial budgets.
- Own the item and UPC set up process, ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Develop and execute replenishment processes for owned product lines that maximize efficiency for our manufacturing partners while limiting inventory liability and maintaining high in-stock levels.
- Issue POs accurately and on time, and work closely with Supply Chain/Ops to ensure that inbound receipts are tracked and accounted for in sales plans.
- Provide rolling order and receipt forecasts to both internal and external stakeholders, making recommendations along the way to ensure financial goals are met.
- Provide periodic & ad hoc reporting and analysis of sales trends, impact to inventory needs, and liabilities to cross-functional partners.
- Create and present quarterly business presentations to our suppliers to keep them apprised of performance and opportunities
- Work closely with our third party warehouse teams on both day-to-day and strategic inventory and project management
- Partner with our internal wholesale business partners on establishing and improving upon inventory planning and management processes.
- Identify areas of operational efficiency on an on-going basis, driving continuous improvement of the end-to-end planning process.
- A data-driven decision-maker — You leverage your analytical expertise to tell a cohesive story that provides context for decision-making at all levels of the organization. You measure success by quantitative impact and outcomes, rather than output
- A problem solver — You’re always thinking critically, solving problems, and improving performance, never settling for less than excellence. You love coming up with creative solutions to make the impossible possible!
- A level-headed teammate— You keep calm under pressure and can roll with the ever-changing pace of a startup environment
- An executor — You make things happen. You gather all necessary data, ask questions, and take action.
- A top-notch communicator — You pride yourself on being clear, effective, and empathetic in your verbal and written communication. You speak up and proactively communicate without fear of challenging the status quo. You know that’s where growth happens!
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (ideally basic/replenishment, CPG, DTC planning)
- Advanced Excel/modeling and presentation skills
- Strong grasp of retail math and inventory concepts
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Amazon experience a plus
The expected salary for this role is $70,000 - $80,000 depending on a number of factors including job, level, experience and skill set.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 16 week Parental Leave
- Maven - family planning program for employees and partners
- Commuter benefits thru WageWorks
- 50% employee discount code that can be applied on all orders for your household
- Work-from-home furnishing stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coterie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Coterie Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Coterie Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Coterie Founded Year
Coterie Total Amount Raised
Coterie Funding RoundsView funding details