Internship (Summer 2023) - TSMView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Internship (Summer 2023)
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
TSM (tsm.gg) is a world-recognized leader in esports with multiple top-ranked competitive teams, including the most notable League of Legends team who has won 7 LCS Championships, more than any other organization. Originally founded in 2009 by Andy Dinh and Dan Dinh, we now have 16+ competitive teams in addition to League of Legends, including Fortnite, Valorant, Apex, Rainbow 6 and more. We also have one of the largest networks of streamers on Twitch.tv (Subsid. Amazon). All of this contributes to our mission to become the most competitive and successful esports and video game organization in the world. We're seeking skilled, driven, and passionate team members to continue the momentum forward.
In conjunction with Jersey Mikes, we are looking to hire 2 intern candidates who will help support the marketing, content and social media teams of TSM. These teams build engaging, competitive programs that aim to make stars of all our players. We are building exciting events and content, building fandom, growing viewership, creating overall loyalty, and determining the right monetization approaches and delivery. We’re looking for dependable and motivated interns who are ready to hit the ground running. You will tackle multiple tasks and day-to-day priorities in a fast-paced work environment. The ideal candidate is someone who is a collaborative self-starter with a passion for gaming and esports. This is a full-time (40 hours/week), paid internship based out of our Los Angeles headquarters from June 20th - August 18th, 2023.
- Create social posts for Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Twitch, Instagram, and TikTok
- Write blogs and short form blog posts to educate new streamers
- Research trends and other brands to stay on the pulse of the industry
- Assist in building decks and pitches for new creative ideas
- Support execution and maintenance of the program management processes for the Esports League events
- Evaluate impact/success of program management initiatives and various executions.
- Help plan and run a Jersey Mike’s sponsored event such as an esports tournament or TSM watch party.
- Assemble reports around successes, risks, and other important insights to inform stakeholders across many teams
- Build program management processes for initiatives such as centralizing the organization's information keeping, learning from other internal and external industry teams, and keeping track of key event planning item
- Capstone Intern Project: planning and executing a public event for the TSM community related to esports.
- Or an alternative project in their desired realm of expertise with similar impact.
- You are currently enrolled as a student pursuing a Bachelor's degree or have just recently graduated the Summer of 2023
- A true passion for video games, esports, and the Twitch community
- Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects, prioritizing resources, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive organizational skills
How to Apply?
The application period ends on March 31st, 2023. In addition to submitting a resume, applicants are strongly encouraged (but not required) to submit a short video with their application outlining why they are interested in the position and what makes them a good fit for our program this Summer. We’d like to get to know you! Videos must be uploaded to a social platform of your choice (Youtube, Vimeo, TikTok, Twitter, etc.) and linked in the application question below.
Note: some videos may be shared publicly on our socials. Please state whether you would like to share your video publicly or not in the question below.
Compensation and Benefits
TSM has listed the hourly pay range it, in good faith, expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, degree type (e.g. Bachelor's, Master's, PhD), what stage you are in your degree journey (i.e. freshman, sophomore, etc.), qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
Salary range: $20-$25/hour
Please note: We have a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees. All employees who will be onsite will need to be fully vaccinated. The mandate is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
TSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
TSM Headquarters Location
Santa Monica, CA
TSM Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
TSM Founded Year
TSM Total Amount Raised
TSM Funding RoundsView funding details