Internal Offensive Security Expert (Pentester) - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Internal Offensive Security Expert (Pentester)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Internal Offensive Security Expert (Pentester)
Adyen is currently experiencing exponential global growth, handling millions of transactions every single day. Security is an integral part of our culture and every team has their own Security responsibilities, both explicitly and implicitly defined.
As a driven and pro-active Internal Offensive Security Expert you will be part of the Platform Security team, which focuses on securing our platform for our merchants and shoppers to trust us with their most sensitive information.
Following Adyen’s formula, we design, build and maintain our platform in-house. This brings many benefits but also challenges. Your main goal will be to deeply understand a very complex and intricate platform to find both design and implementation flaws and show some of our most brilliant engineers how we can build the most secure platform together.
Think out of the box, forget about consultant-oriented reports and think about automation, about bringing value and getting things done.
What you’ll do
- You will perform full-stack penetration testing to detect flaws in our platform
- Embed yourself in multiple engineering teams across the organization to understand their challenges, processes and detect process flaws
- As part of your assessment activities, you will work with our developers to provide knowledge transfer and to actively improve our implementations to better protect against attacks
- You will attempt to evade detection and attempt to defeat the security protections and controls that are configured to stop you.
- As a purple teamer, actively engage with the Security Engineering team to improve detection, reporting, and alerting
- As part of the offensive security efforts, build out and maintain a secure lab environment that can be used by multiple teams to test their own applications
Who you are
- Sound experience working as a pentester attacking webapps, REST API’s, networks, crypto, and more. Blackbox, greybox and whitebox.
- Experience in defining testing scopes and properly executing accordingly
- Proficient with open source tooling and Linux/MacOS environments.
- Strong communication and networking skills to stay close to the product and development teams.
- Demonstrated programming language and scripting experience.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds