Internal Communications Manager - AvePointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Internal Communications Manager
- Job Location
- Jersey City
- Job Description
AvePoint provides the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration. Over 17,000 customers worldwide trust AvePoint solutions to rapidly reduce costs, improve productivity, and protect their data with AvePoint Confidence Platform.
At AvePoint, we are committed to investing in our people. Agility, passion and teamwork set us up to do our best work and foster a culture where you are empowered to craft your career, make an impact, and own (y)our future. Unleash the power of you!
About the Position:
As AvePoint continues to scale globally, we want to ensure that our employees continue to feel connected to, engaged in, and aligned with our mission to enable organizations to collaborate with confidence. To do this, we need to be thoughtful and intentional about how we communicate within and across our global organization; to do so in a way that is connected with how we communicate to the external market.
The Internal Communications Manager is critical to drive employee engagement, improve productivity, and foster a positive company culture by inform employees at all levels. This role will work regularly with our corporate and regional leaders to ensure everyone is aligned to our mission and shared corporate priorities, inspiring the AvePoint team to be active and engaged members of our community and culture.
As a member of the Brand Marketing team, you will play an integral role to help AvePoint achieve ambitious goals for growth.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with People Team, Communications, and AvePoint’s senior leadership team to align our internal messaging with AvePoint’s external communications strategy, brand standards, and unique tone, values and culture
- Create an integrated internal communications approach that incorporates AvePoint’s shared priorities across the company’s employee communication channels
- Create and manage a global internal communications calendar
- Manage key internal communications platforms and channels, including our intranet, email, and Yammer (Viva Engage)
- Consult, design and execute internal communications initiatives across departments as assigned
- Source, draft, and deliver a variety of internal communications including Yammer (Viva Engage) posts, email newsletters, intranet content, live company-wide events, and more
- Review, edit, and write clear, engaging, and consistent employee-facing communications on behalf of various stakeholders
- Assist with content and production of employee meetings, including Town Halls and executive fireside chats, which facilitate and fuel our employees’ connection to our priorities and mission
- Monitor, analyze and present data-driven metrics on our internal communications initiatives that informs our progress and areas of opportunity
What you will bring to our team:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in internal communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing preferred
- Proven success building and/or supporting internal communications and engagement strategies at a fast-growing company
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior leadership and employees at all levels and global locations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work optimally across our global departments
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines while coordinating multiple projects
- Experience in digital content creation and editing, including video, blog posts, e-newsletters, podcasts, and more
- Proven expertise in managing company intranets and other communications platforms
- Experience analyzing data which informs progress of internal communications initiatives
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Open to constructive feedback and determined to meet company expectations for internal communications initiatives
AvePoint is proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We believe that diversity and inclusion drives our success and is at the core of how we hire, communicate and collaborate to deliver value and excellence. We are committed to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel a sense of belonging, and we continue to work toward creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities.
AvePoint Headquarters Location
Jersey City, NJ
AvePoint Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
AvePoint Founded Year
AvePoint Total Amount Raised
AvePoint Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity