Intern Talent Marketing Content - CelonisView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Intern Talent Marketing Content
- Job Location
- Madrid, ES
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- The Team:
You’ll join our growing Global Talent Marketing team to help bring our employer value proposition (EVP) to life. Together, we’re focused on two key things: growing awareness of Celonis as a once-in-a-generation company to work for and showcasing our culture, people, and career opportunities to the right talent at the right time. A welcoming and supportive atmosphere is key for us. We connect on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas and share learnings. Diversity is super important to us and we truly believe in equality - in our team everyone has the same seat at the table.
As a global Talent Marketing Content Intern in Madrid, you’ll help us attract and engage with best-in-class talent globally. You’ll create content that supports our employer branding strategy and social media content calendar. Your work will impact the overall Celonis employer branding and directly support the growth of Team Celonis around the world.
The work you’ll do:
- Create and curate content for social media from concept to publication
- Edit video and photography using tools such as Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom or After Effects
- Coordinate and onboard employees for content production
- Support the management of the social media content calendar and strategy
- Work cross-functionally with the culture, design, video, and social media teams to promote career opportunities and what it’s like to work at Celonis internally and externally
The qualifications you need:
What Celonis can offer you:
- Audiovisual Media or Digital Content qualification, education, or background
- Experience with editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects
- Social Media Management experience or interest
- Project management and coordination skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Photography or filmmaking experience or interests
- Do you share content on social media regularly? Do you have an active Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube account? Share it with us! We would love to see it along with your CV
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Celonis Headquarters Location
Celonis Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Celonis Founded Year
Celonis Funding Rounds