Intern Strategic Solutions Advisory - CelonisView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Intern Strategic Solutions Advisory
- Job Location
- Madrid, Spain
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are a young and diverse team of data analytics and management consulting enthusiasts. Our Solution Engineering Team focuses on driving and closing sales opportunities at the world’s largest corporations by identifying, quantifying, and demonstrating the Celonis value proposition. Working hands-on with customers, we are gathering new use cases and pioneering new product capabilities.
You will start your Celonis internship as part of the Competitive Tender Advisory practice in our Global Hub in Madrid, Spain. The practice’s main mission is to ensure that Celonis wins competitive tenders efficiently and we are engaging with the most demanding customers in the Global 2000.
You will support our project teams in translating our customers’ business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will help our team in advising the project teams on competitive tender responses, custom product demos, and executive presentations. In addition, you will support the build-up of a global Competitive Tender Advisory function capturing all best practices and, thus, also impacting our Go-to-Market approach and product strategy. In this interdisciplinary role, you will get involved in applied data science, while also putting project management skills and industry knowledge into practice.
The work you’ll do:
- Work closely with the customer and support our project teams in tenders in showcasing the strategic and quantitative value the Celonis EMS will bring to our customers’ organization
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing, and services team to create customized presentations and demos including technical proof of concepts (“e.g. challenge on customer data”)
- Support us to strategically define the way we present our product and value proposition in competitive engagements
- Support the build-up of a global Competitive Tender Advisory practice and take part in cross-departmental projects to innovate our methodology & toolset
- Take insights from the competitive tenders and feed them back to improve our product and sales strategy
The qualifications you need:
- Have an excellent university degree (or shortly before graduation). All disciplines are welcome however it is advantageous if you have studied in the field of (information-oriented) Management, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or other business or engineering related subjects
- Prior experience in solution engineering, consulting, product marketing, market intelligence, or a comparable environment and an interest in Data Science and Big Data
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics
- Are comfortable with ambiguous, ever-changing situations and seek opportunities to think outside the box, and wish to continuously broaden your industry and process knowledge
- Excellent presentation, creativity plus both written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a bonus)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Celonis Headquarters Location
Celonis Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Celonis Founded Year