Intern - InfluentialView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Job Location
- West Coast
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Influential is a key leader in the Influencer Marketing space (and the LARGEST influencer marketing company in the world, by revenue), and an exclusive Influencer Technology Partner of IBM Watson. Trusted by over 60% of the Fortune 500, we connect our clients with a network of over 3 Million social media influencers.
We are looking for team members who are thrilled by the idea of playing an active role in shaping how companies engage with customers through TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, & more. Our team is built of people from across the country who have already moved the needle in social media, influencer marketing, and various sectors of technology. Ready to join us?!
What we offer:
- Remote company - work from home!
- Competitive compensation
- 20 Days annually for Vacation PTO with inclusive holiday benefits
- 100% company paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees
- Equity options for all employees
- Fully vested 401(k) matching
- Stipends for at-home office setup, phone & wifi, health & wellness, and more!
- An awesome collaborative work culture, a diverse team, and more
We have opened up the Summer 2023 Internship Program. This is an incredible opportunity for any recent or upcoming graduates to join our company. Join our remote team through one of the amazing paid Internship opportunities across one of our dedicated departments.
Our company and industry are rapidly growing and changing, so intern roles will likely evolve throughout the summer as Influential evolves as well. There is ample opportunity to explore various positions and roles to help learn more about our company.
The Positions Include:
- Assist in managing email correspondence as it relates to external and internal partners
- Be an active member of the Accounting Department
- Daily entry of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions and tasks
- Assist in the preparation of account audits and filing documents prepared by the Department
- Experience running financial reports and sorting the data
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
- Partner with the People Team to collaborate across multiple departments to develop new programs and drive employee engagement
- Assist in auditing various internal systems for data accuracy
- Join in on creative initiatives for the betterment of the business
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of payroll, benefits administration, recruitment, and/or employee relations
- Actively participate in Influencer brief building
- Provide ideas and creative for RFP concepts
- Create and produce writing concepts for briefs/RFPs
- Review influencer content in accordance with the campaign brief
- Bring ideas in for the bi-weekly creative binge emails
- Create and provide updates to Internal templates and request
The Learning Opportunity:
- Discover and develop your experience within the rapidly expanding digital online Influencer market space
- Experience managing and coordinating projects, ownership, accountability and producing results that make an impact
- Expand analytical experience using real case studies of client projects
- Develop knowledge and experience working within a matrix structure team
- Exposure to navigating work within a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Being part of an Internship Cohort and delivering upon a group project upon completion of the program
Being an Intern at Influential requires:
- Being a recent or near-term graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s program
- Driven, dedicated and dynamic team player with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or interested in all major social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and/or influencer marketing
- Proficiency in Google Apps and MS Office, and other general technology platforms
Influential is an AI-powered technology and is the largest influencer marketing company in the world, by revenue. Leveraging a network of over 3 Million social media influencers, Influential's platform powers seamless talent discovery, comprehensive brand safety, content creation, media, and measurement. Through strategic partnerships with first and third-party data providers, Influential enables exclusive targeting and measurement solutions, including both online and offline attribution, such as sales lift, TV tune-in lift, foot traffic, and eComm sales. Influential works with Fortune 500 brands, including McDonald’s, NBA, General Mills, Ford, and every major studio. With offices in Los Angeles, NYC, and Las Vegas, Influential is a developer partner of IBM Watson, a strategic partner of WME and Oracle, and a Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner. (www.influential.co)
Influential Headquarters Location
Las Vegas, NV
Influential Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Influential Founded Year
Influential Funding RoundsView funding details